Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

Group Leader
I just realized that not all demons have naturally black nails, it's actually nail polish... wow...

Purson's dad: Son, I want you to be invisible!
"Person can't be found."
Purson's dad: WTF come back!

I was wondering why the quality of the translation for the first bit fucking sucked until I saw that Witch House is a shitty speed scan group. Fuck speed scanners.

Dear Misfits scans, thank you so much for everything, I love you!!!! Bxjakiskdjdjjdjdieiska I LOVE YOUUUUUUIII, THANK YOUUUUUUUU, I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU, THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!!! WE LOVE YOUUUUU!!!!! WE'RE CHEERING YOU ON, GO MISFOTS SCANS !!!! WE LOVE YOU!!! 😍😍😍🤩🤩🤩🤩

I'm so whipped for Sabnock Sabro. bruh he's just so dang cool yet a bit clumsy a cute dangggg.

Group Leader
@sifiny the hour is subject to change, but the updates are posted on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Sometimes we do double releases for special occasions or when we're otherwise able to :)

Dex-chan lover
Azz-Azz finally secured a date with Iruma in chapter 177. I could hear all the fujoshi's around the world screaming.

Dex-chan lover
I wish this arc would end soon so I don't have to look at soi's dumb face on the cover anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread