Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

I love this series, probably the best shounen I've ever read. Sure it doesn't have big twists, and a somewhat predictable story so far but man its execution is on point and most of all the characters are enjoyable. I love Iruma's character development and the wholesomeness with him, Asmodeus and Clara. Can't wait to see how much they dare go with Prez and Iruma.

wait i just noticed the crossdressing tag. maybe i shoulda realised it when irumi had become a reoccurring character. much respect

@Argon2409 You are right. Everyday I get a message of one of my friends asking me when I want to hang out, but I always have to tell them I can't cause I have to be gay that day 😭
This gay agenda is honestly the worst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤮🤬😖😩🙄😵🤬

Dex-chan lover
This author is a damn fine, he can make Iruma both kyute and kool, hell I dont know which version I like more.. Just split them in two author so we can have them both :(

Evety page of this work is iconic. I don't know how the author does it, but they are. Art is on point, story is on point, characters are on point, comedy is on point. Not many works accomplish this, but this one excells at this.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is a masterclass in good, consistent, and properly paced character and relationship development. Also it's just legitimately sincere and fun.

I like how the story progresses, shit is lit as hell, also I wouldn’t mind Harem tag but it would maybe ruin it so it’s cool though but my man fits almost with anyone, and can’t wait for that season 2 baby! Also Iruma cross dressing got me messed up with some weird Fantasy’s.

Started reading, loved the Hunter x Hunter arc specially when we got introduced to Biscuit, Soda City Funk style.

Users who are viewing this thread