Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno - Vol. 10 Ch. 59 - The Witch's Servant and the Hunter's Spirit

reu

Dex-chan lover
Poor Sauro went straight from crusader to monk, no booty was plundered and the holy land remains untaken

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

@Georg-Prime Didn't say anything about Rei. I just played/read too many stories where Moon=Female, Sun=Male and Both=Hermaphodite and sometimes God.

Fed-Kun's army
@Mikey I still don't understand why you're talking about the Sun (Rei's nickname)? I only mentionned Lloyd and Eric by their nickname (so Sirius and the Moon), and without any other reason that it was talked about in this chapter and I thought it was cute/romantic, there is no other meaning to any of that.

Double-page supporter
Kuugh. So taking responsibility of rei is for eric after all! Just married already lloyd!

OMG LLOYD SO SWEET, thanks for makin eric bein so happy, i cant stop my bright smile!!!!!!!!

@Georg-Prime I never made the Rei = Sun correlation, so I think we kinda did an Chinese whispers, and we didn't understand each other at all.

Aggregator gang
ohhh my goddddd that confession that proposal...that was so romantic like straight up so beautiful "i was just making lines/distinctions that didn't need to exist" hold up oh my godddddd oh my GODDDD that's so sweet and romantic and beautifully worded oh my godddd LLOYD OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO- oh god i'm not getting over this i'm not recovering

Eric is a girl Eric is a girl Eric is a girl Eric is a girl Eric is a girl Eric is a girl Eric is a girl Eric is a girl Eric is a girl Eric is a girl Eric is a girl Eric is a girl Eric is a girl Eric is a girl Eric is a girl Eric is a girl Eric is a girl Eric is a girl Eric is a girl Eric is a girl Eric is a girl Eric is a girl Eric is a girl Eric is a girl Eric is a girl Eric is a girl Eric is a girl Eric is a girl Eric is a girl Eric is a girl Eric is a girl Eric is a girl Eric is a girl Eric is a girl Eric is a girl

Users who are viewing this thread