Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno - Vol. 12 Ch. 68 - The Witch‘s Servant and the Kingdom of the East

Contributor
No Eric Lloyd go alone for a while. We've waited fifty chapters for you to get together, and for us to not get a date chapter would be criminal. Leaving Sauro with Betty would be more like her hanging out with her big bro than her having her "first date." Arsenio might be a little jealous but you know what she can have more than one big brother and he's just going to have to suck it up

Rei and Arsenio!! God they are... so good. All of these idiots are so good.

Hoho so this is what Arsenio said here, that he was scared. Once again I'm so thankful for the translation thank you Generic scans!
This is definitely making it seems that Arsenio will choose the live in his female body eventually, he just needs to get used to the feeling(s) next, now that Rei (and probably Eric) made him more open to the idea and more confortable with being female-while-born-male, and more open minded in general... including falling for a man - look at him knowing it had to be Sauro when he heard the knight was super handsome lool, this poor confused bisexual really needed some help xD

And look at Betty, she's having so much fun in a LLoyd piggy-back 💙 she seems to love having a tall person holding her up, and yeah she sure is safe with those 3 badasses lol it's nice how Arsenio trusts them.

Dex-chan lover
Arsenyo and Rei have no right to be this wholesome and good for each other. I love them so much.

Dex-chan lover
Eric will not survive to the wedding if Lloyd keeps flaring his ladykiller aura like that.

Hmmm it really kinda feels like a girl friends outing. Not discounting their feelings for each other, no, their current dynamic is so wholesome! Very age-appropriate and well written.

On the other hand, Betty's a true princess after all, with all the knights and witches protecting her!

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Seeing Arsenio let others protecting Betty reminds me in Akatsuki no Yona how Hak also start to trust others and let them protecting Yona instead of taking all the burden alone. Good for you Arsenio

Group Leader
Why romance here is written so well, but in typical shoujo and romance manga so awfull? I really like romance in this manga!

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it's just me but the fact the fox is around makes me think that shopkeeper is in the same situation as Arsenio pre-burning.

That Eric suddenly brought about different dragon stone 😂😂🤣🤣

I have a feeling that she is a witch, not the bad kind though.
The pot is probably a magic tool and the fox, her familiar.

Users who are viewing this thread