Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno - Vol. 13 Ch. 77 - The Witch's Servant and the Witch's Broomstick

This just became my favorite chapter

But i feel like something's gonna happen in the next one

Dex-chan lover
Where are RAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?
I can't take it anymore....

Group Leader
@Ignisov They think Vivian is unconscious in suspended animation, but she actually just Kars'd herself to slow down the spell and is completely aware of what's going on.

Dex-chan lover
It's reins, not reigns, when referring to the gear used with horses. XD That said, lovely chapter. <3

Contributor
Viviaaaaaaaaan!

What a nice chapter... man there's nothing more dangerous than someone who knows how to manipulate people's feelings. It's good that he didn't actually go through with it and is making an effort to actually remedy it by overtly trying to be closer to Arsenio's family. Step up your game, Rei!

Group Leader
@Ceiye just give up now. i lost all hope for Rei x Arsenio since Sauro appeared. If Rei somehow wins i would be happy but the author is really pushing Arsenio x Sauro sadly or not sadly ( im talking about the age gap) im curious what the author has in mind for Rei i hope the author will introduce someone for Rei.

Dex-chan lover
woah! it's nice how former "monster&witch" haters knight teach a witch how to ride
i will kill you myself
well, that's to be expected

Fed-Kun's army
Awwwwww lovely

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
This just became my favorite chapter

But i feel like something's gonna happen in the next one

Since it's majo no geboku this isn't saying much, but yes. The next chapter is big, look forward to it

I’m in despair i really want sauro and arsenio to be together but I feel like rn arsenio’s love for him stems from feelings of guilt rather than more freeing and natural (?)
I love how sauro laid that down in this chapter but I feel like ahhh TTT TTT he just is more uplifted and pushed forward by Rei in general and ahhhh my senses are telling me I will be heartbroken soon

DADDDDDYYY SAUROOOOooo

this entire chapter is just perfect muah chefs kiss so much serotonin from it

Users who are viewing this thread