Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno - Vol. 7 Ch. 36 - The Witch's Servant and the Unwavering Heart (1)

Fed-Kun's army
Destroying sexual reference, either genders or species, one step further.

I'm ready to be burned by the stake.

lloyd is the only straight one here and im not mad about it
NOW TIME FOR NYONYO AND SPANISH EXX LETS GOOooo

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99 by being the broest of bros and putting his bros, who happen to be hoes, first and foremost

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love how Sam's default look is like he's always looking at walking trash. Bitch form must have caused a good deal of confusion.

@gunnybunny
Be sure to let us know when the manga fazes you again.

Dex-chan lover
Gust's human form looks cute, as does girl Arsenio. That said, did Sam NOT bother to check what sex Gust is? At that age, it would have been very easy.

Aggregator gang
The thing that annoys me about this manga's magic system is that it seems like the Hyperboreans and witches just know a million times more and their system contains all the other systems by being the 'real' 'correct' one. I much prefer when it's not so obvious who the author sides with. As it stands this manga is kind of a soapbox against religion.
@cezyou I dunno, the boost that magic items apparently get from religion seems pretty OP

So the hateful man become someone important after hurting arsenio.. I hate him ...and didn't now that sauro have red hair !! Looks cool now I know why all girls on him 😁💕

... I want to see Lloyd transform 😆

Group Leader
i want to see sauro and arsenio meet again so badly

so this is what reading a prequel before the sequel (that's released before the prequel) can do to you

Users who are viewing this thread