Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno - Vol. 8 Ch. 47 - The Witch's Servant and the Secret Night (2)

Double-page supporter
I been reading this on raw and I keep wondering whether this construe as yaoi or not.

bingung aku... gonta ganti kelamin.. ini romantisnya lari kemana coba... dan cepat amat translit... makasih korona... (´∀`)(pembawa berkah(・´з`・) tranlator lainnya kuharap cepat juga.. terutama manga isekai)
i hope eric and arsenio ♡

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what went through the authors mind when coming up with this convoluted story? We have magic swapping males, witches, shamans, religious zealots all mixed into a weirdly good way.

Dex-chan lover
Oddly enough , these weird situation is making this series more interesting and is keeping me hooked!

Dex-chan lover
I'm not saying its bad.. but the initial goal of saving the witch master has been forgotten and now we're just focusing on Arsenio's harem. Which consist of guys (inside) and actual guys.

I dont know how to react when i knowing THIS manga is SHOUNEN AI but in same time its GENDERSWAP...

Im late to check in Website because im read in Tachiyomi, and there is no genre SHOUNEN AI... (Im not update the manga Information, so i dont know about it)

But, this is cute when there is RomCom and when Alma and Sauro is flirt, its really good part

Dex-chan lover
The only manga where ships aren't a solid, defined thing.

It's a fucking battleship. And the crew is having an orgy.

Dex-chan lover
Saw vol 9 cover.
Is that their marriage inside a church?!

@ApolloX1209 yeah man, agreed on that. I am hyper excited by the romance, ngl, but like, ain't Betty's master gonna die or something if the potion isn't made.... I'm gonna check it right now

Double-page supporter
Lloyd just gets dumped on so much.

Also unless Betty enters into the fray for a pairing, it seems unbalanced.

You have Eric, Lloyed, Rei, Arsenyo , and Sauro. 5 people.

Users who are viewing this thread