Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno - Vol. 9 Ch. 53 - The Witch's Servant and the Long Put Off Talk

Supporter
rei tell her felling
my heart : ho god fuck fuck fuck this is to close
my mind : nah i am gonna ignore that

Rei is one non-binary queen monarch!!! I wish there is a queer tag instead of just the shounen ai tag for this series! Look at the representation!!!!

Heartbreaking as it is, I’m glad Sauro realizes how f*king cruel his religion can be. So far he doesn’t regret what happened to Arsenio, he only thinks that “[Arsenio’s] sins have been burned away”. Now he can finally see the irony that is Arsenio’s turning into a monster after being burned at the stake for something he wasn’t guilty of.

Dex-chan lover
After reading the prequel, it really is cruel.

Sauro was debating about bursting in to save Arsenyo from the torture but knew he wouldn't manage to get him out, so at the stake was the only chance.

But that was when Arsenyo (after holding out from torture to avoid implicating Sauro) gave up, and accepted the salamander that offered to save the both of them, and burnt the executioners.

It is what made Sauro think that his friend had been killed a long time back and that he had been deceived by a demon, when all along it was just his friend whos only sin was wanting to not die a horrible death.

Users who are viewing this thread