Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno

From glancing at the raws it seems that pretty much nothing is going to happen for the next 40 chapters and that the author is just going to add a slew of new characters with no development of either the plot or the current characters... Sigh..

Group Leader
Seriously this artist draws the best best faces and blushes. Holy hell.

Contributor
I think the prequel series just finished and I don't quite understand what was going on, but MAN AM I EXCITED. Mochi really tried to mix angst and comedy this time. I'm eagerly awaiting the return of this scanlation!

I'm so glad so someone finally bringing this adorable manga back!! Hope they can keep it up in the future. In my country, it's already dropped for 3 years :((

In response to your last post, I’m not sure Eric identifies as male anymore. He certainly presents as male, but he seems to be rather agender/NB when it comes down to it.

this is a really good story, I also think Eric is more female than male especially as she is more comfortable in that form. looking forward to more and thanks

@shadowsmage I think their more comfortable cause they're not dying when their female. Otherwise, from what I know so far in how they act, they're more a-gender or bi-gender and attracted to males (Is their a way to describe attraction to a single gender for a-gender/bi-gender? Homo/Hetro??Hometro???). Of course, with magic involved, one can't rule out it changing things besides just the sex of the person so who knows really.

Anyway, really loving this manga. Funny and pretty world aware.

Dex-chan lover
(By the way, trap is not a slur- take this from someone actually trans.)
Amazing to have the spokesperson for all trans people here. Do you know the spokesperson for all gay people as well? I've been wondering how they feel now that they made it possible for queer people like me to get married.

(is it that hard to just not use slang if it makes people uncomfortable when there are other words for it?)

Users who are viewing this thread