Majo wa Mioji kara - Vol. 6 Ch. 36 - 36th Night: The Witch's New Life

Dex-chan lover
It's a real thing guys

https://www.amazon.com/SHARP-Automatic-KN-HW24C-R-Domestic-products%E3%80%91/dp/B075M8Z43L/

Group Leader
Who the hell would pay $600 for a hair dryer (besides the MC and the obscenely rich)?

Too bad that cooker's menu is in Japanese only.

Dex-chan lover
That auto cooker sounds real impressive, but . . . far as I can tell, it
1) Has a bunch of temperature/time settings for different recipes, which means that for those particular recipes you don't have to turn the stove burner to the right level or set a timer. [sarcasm]Oh my god, just think of all the drudgery that saves!!![/sarcasm]
2) Stirs stuff for you. Which is, I dunno, kind of useful for stuff that needs a lot of stirring, I guess?
I don't think I'd be paying hundreds of bucks for that. Mind you, I still own a waffle iron so old that you can't even set the temperature--you plug it in and it gets hotter until you notice the little arrow has moved to the "too hot" zone and then you unplug it and it gets cooler until you plug it in again . . . but it makes amazing waffles, so.

Aggregator gang
I'd love that pressure cooker. I'm an electronics geek myself and like to cook. Too bad it's only in Japanese and I can't read it to save my life. :p Ah well, you can't have everything (plus it's SO expensive!!)

Dex-chan lover
When I used to watch tv a lot, home shopping channels were the best thing out there. Never bought anything tho

sJWYZoI.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The automatic cooker is legit good, best ones have also a freezing/chilling option to make ice cream.
Now there are even with internet access and thousands of recipes.
They have a step-by-step instructions, can make smooth dough and cleaning it is just two cups of water thanks to few cleaning programs.

Still, nothing like doing things yourself once in a while. It spoils you like heck.

Absolutely worth every penny for "smart" washing machine and dryer, have one for over 10 yeas with little maintenance can save time and money.

Users who are viewing this thread