Majutsu Gakuin wo Shuseki de Sotsugyoushita Ore ga Boukensha wo Hajimeru no wa sonna ni okashii darouka - Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
GKOEbGnaMAAhGxC
It's so weird how the manga cut out all the romantic moments between Will and the girls.(although it kept the Eileen ones)

Now people have an impression that his relationship with them is platonic but that's not really the case since Will
proposes to all of them in the end.

Normally I don't care for this kind of thing, but in this series I'm down for it. Thanks for letting me know!

Dex-chan lover
GKOEbGnaMAAhGxC
It's so weird how the manga cut out all the romantic moments between Will and the girls.(although it kept the Eileen ones)

Now people have an impression that his relationship with them is platonic but that's not really the case since Will
No big tailed dragon wife? :pout:

Dex-chan lover
So the secret weapon is rock mushroom? Nice.

Those elves panicking as usual lol.

Dex-chan lover
The funny thing is it in the Web Novel and Light Novel. Their feelings for Will play a much bigger part especially for Cyril.

The reason why Cyril is so conscious about Will's power, Wil's position and she keeps comparing herself to Will is because she enjoys adventuring with Will and is afraid he will eventually leave them due to her perceived power and social gap. This is why she keeps asking Will wanted become an adventurer, why she pushes herself to be able to contribute more like in this chapter and the one to asks Will lots of personal questions.
Hmm yeah, I think I can see why they cut the Cyril bit at least. Let's be honest after everything we have seen from Will I sincerely doubt anybody would ever seriously consider he would willingly give up adventuring. It would feel kinda out of place after the way he was characterized (with them even joking about it).

Dex-chan lover
Hmm yeah, I think I can see why they cut the Cyril bit at least. Let's be honest after everything we have seen from Will I sincerely doubt anybody would ever seriously consider he would willingly give up adventuring. It would feel kinda out of place after the way he was characterized (with them even joking about it).
It's actually more of a case that he might be "too good" for their party since remember; these guys are still technically low rank (D-rank if I remember correctly) adventurers and Will with his skillset can easily get into a B-ranked or even an A-ranked party.

Also it was a lot more apparent in the earlier chapters and by this point, the three girls have all grown considerably.

Aggregator gang
hahaha... when you know its the end of your world its only then you realise your hard headed.

Dex-chan lover
GKOEbGnaMAAhGxC

I think it is funnier that the manga makes it seem like his party members have given up on him romantically and are just enjoying themselves with being the shippers of Eileen and Will. It makes them more relatable.

...And Harem is overdone. Will doesn't have the emotional intellect to handle multiple relationships.

Dex-chan lover
GKOEbGnaMAAhGxC

that is kinda weird then. Mii and Satsuki don't seem to have any sort of romantic love for him. They have that friend love though

Dex-chan lover
that is kinda weird then. Mii and Satsuki don't seem to have any sort of romantic love for him. They have that friend love though
The manga cut out a lot from random flirty moments like this
to more serious conversations. Like how in what is chapter 35 of the manga, after the rockworm extermination and before seeing Glen and Cecilia in the tavern, the girls go to a hotspring and they realize they might like Will more than a friend and want to stay with Will forever.
GKZBCtmW8AAAClg

Dex-chan lover
Will doesn't have the emotional intellect to handle multiple relationships.
You'll be surprised. In both the Web and Light Novel.
He tells both Eileen, the King and both his parents he can't move forward without them and they gave him the greenlight to make them his concubines.

Dex-chan lover
It's actually more of a case that he might be "too good" for their party since remember; these guys are still technically low rank (D-rank if I remember correctly) adventurers and Will with his skillset can easily get into a B-ranked or even an A-ranked party.

Also it was a lot more apparent in the earlier chapters and by this point, the three girls have all grown considerably.
Which is funny because Will her quickly realized how competent the Girls really are. Our Samurai Gal traded her Int Stat for pure sword skill, Kitty actually noticed his invisible Mage eye and Cyril impressed him with the undead.
Also I saved that Hot Spring pic. For reasons.

Dex-chan lover
Which is funny because Will her quickly realized how competent the Girls really are. Our Samurai Gal traded her Int Stat for pure sword skill, Kitty actually noticed his invisible Mage eye and Cyril impressed him with the undead.
Indeed. Will was merely guiding them on how to utilize their talents to the max. He's surprisingly insightful when he puts his mind to it. He knew exactly what to do to make them shine.

GKaxy2kXsAA82xE

Also I saved that Hot Spring pic. For reasons.
Ahh. You are also a man of culture. :chad:

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
This. But good writing is hard to come by, easier to get some Isekai "stroking" and shit. 90% of what I am reading is, sadly, garbage.
Inb4 elitist
Not elitist to have good taste :dogkek:

This story isn’t an A+ like Delicious in Dungeon, Bard Loen, or Frieren but its a solid B imo. It is power fantasy, but was able to do it without doing fuckin isekai tropes, is actually funny, and has interesting characters. If it goes harem, i’m interested to see if the mangaka pulls it off well

Although IDK the fenrir cooking isekai pulled out slavery in like WN chapter 600 or something so there’s always the chance we run off a cliff

Users who are viewing this thread