Majutsu Gakuin wo Shuseki de Sotsugyoushita Ore ga Boukensha wo Hajimeru no wa sonna ni okashii darouka - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Better be careful, even if it makes the job boring, than end up as goblin food.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. It was fun TBH. I enjoyed it a lot: the guy is OP but fucks up, yet at least most of his teammates can provide for his flaws. And each member of the team had some amount of importance and purpose.

Dex-chan lover
inb4 that's not a sleep spell that's fucking REST
095.gif

Dex-chan lover
thanks for translating this, feel similar like with the mage slime guy.

emotionless mc with great abilities.

Dex-chan lover
Great job with the translation and nice pick for a series as well. Didn't notice anything off about the phrasing and the plot seems like it'll be pretty good with the party setup they have going.

Dex-chan lover
so far.. the Mage and the Samurai is good.. why the fuck is the Priest so insistent on combat.. you are fucking support class for fuck sake.. i wont say anything if you are Monk tho..

Aggregator gang
This smells like D&D all over the place. The priest is probably a cleric, because a priest should be the one healing in the back and the cleric is the mace-wielding, prayer-casting, party buffing front line healer.

For English not being their native language, the TL did a fantastic job ! Even better than some native-speaker TLs tbh...😅

Dex-chan lover
Main is OP but at least he didn't just get some crazy isekai protagonist cheat; he developed his skill through years of study.

Contributor
RIP to that 1000 gold coins pimp ride 🤣
The scan was great dude. Thanks a lot 😘

Dex-chan lover
I love how flatfooted he keeps catching people when they find out how overqualified he is compared to what he wants to do.

Users who are viewing this thread