Majutsu Gakuin wo Shuseki de Sotsugyoushita Ore ga Boukensha wo Hajimeru no wa sonna ni okashii darouka - Vol. 10 Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
1Pd1b4M.png

Haha bingo.
enRzYAJ.png

Harem indeed confirmed.
Now all there is to do is traverse that insanely long labyrinth and cut down devils like Satsuki is suggesting.

Dex-chan lover
Nooooo the lack of harem was one of my fav things about this :meguuusad:

in my head canon they’re just being sarcastic about all the second wife stuff :facepalm:
The whole convo started with "if one of us happened to be interested in him" its pretty much said directly none of them are actually interested and theyre just messing around with eileen for their own amusement

Dex-chan lover
s-surely that's not all there is... right? Surely it's something dump like a pitfall or a magic teleportation trap that sends you on the other side of the place just as the prize is in front of you... Surely.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like it was explicitly "harem deconfirmed" rather than confirmed.

I was literally thinking about how Cyril hadn't had her upgrade arc yet when the she herself brought it up, this is one of the many reasons I love this series.

Also, Labyrinths being ancient escape rooms is just chef's kiss, actually laughing my ass off.

Dex-chan lover
gonna be the dungeon where you need to do SoX to get out or something

Dex-chan lover
Permission for harem has been granted by all those involved, I repeat permission has been granted
except for William, remember that the girls main problem is being rejected for adventures
Oh Will, they’re talking about your future literally behind your back. :ROFLMAO: And this is right after Satsuki said “now we can hear each other better.”

If the rich guy made the labyrinth theory was true, it looks like they run out budget after making the teleportation device and wall. Man this series is great! :lul:
maybe it's once again more rich people than ancient people (that are also rich), remember that the flowers were made by people from the current king, probably even the king is involved in this thing, I can totally see the king saying "let's do a little trolling"

Dex-chan lover
I wish the cheekmouths were at least a little bit closer to the mouth part of the face.

"Are we gonna cut them up?"
*Long explanation for what's happening.*
"So, when are we going to cut them up?"
Never change.

Goblins spotted on page 10.

I like their very casual approach to a relationship with Will.
"Oh, yeah, we could do that."
"He'll just want adventure anyway."
"Being mistresses is fine."

"A pair..."
Best panel.

Cyril struggles a little more to get the idea through to the other half of the pair.

Priestess doing priestess stuff is always nice. Usually it's just a class name with some associated combat abilities.

I wonder how they're going to clear this long and perilous labyrinth. Seems far too dangerous for just two people.

And here I had thought they just had no interest in Will romantically
It's just a passive interest, unlike the princess. It's rare to have main characters with those passive interests. It's always just full-go or nothing at all. This is more being okay if it happened, but won't pursue it.

Watch there be a pitfall
Good thing they have the trap expert, then.

I love the shit eating grins

But I also forgot what the plot is
Their interactions > plot.

I do hope Cyril gets her time to shine soon. Been a bit of self doubt here and there over some time now.
Yeah, it's time for her to come forward. She's best girl, so she deserves it.

y'all forget that the lolibaba dragon is also part of Will "harem" right?
I don't see how that changes anything. Just another character in the pile.

Dex-chan lover
Reading this manga was like watching a TV series in which romance wasn't the main plot or main b-plot of the story. I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread