Majutsu Gakuin wo Shuseki de Sotsugyoushita Ore ga Boukensha wo Hajimeru no wa sonna ni okashii darouka - Vol. 10 Ch. 51

Fed-Kun's army
Seeing how William's dad sees himself in the demon, who calls his children 'failures', well ... if this doesn't go as bad as I'm imagining, I hope he takes this experience to improve his relation with his son. knock on wood
This manga is usually not too sad though deaths do happen. I remember all the foreshadowing with the knights and demons and it was used for comedic effect, but I could very well see things turning for the worse. wood sounds intensify

Dex-chan lover
Will's dad getting a wake up call about his treatment of Will from a being who lacks empathy, oof. Also, gotta love how Pon could basically do ANYTHING, but he decided to essentially kick the can down the road by sealing the "demon" making it someone else's problem if he got out.

Dex-chan lover
Hyrulians are humans, Hylians were elves, their pointy ears used to be able to hear the voices of the gods, now not so much.
no Hyruleans are the people who live in the Kingdom of Hyrule (a state) while Hylians are the people of Hylia (a species) (I think)

Dex-chan lover
Hylians aren't elves they are humans its weird they have elf ears but for the most part they are basically human analogs
They're as much elves as cuccos are chickens and keese are bats. Not literally, but for all intents and purposes, they're elves.

Hyrulians are humans, Hylians were elves, their pointy ears used to be able to hear the voices of the gods, now not so much.
Yeah, that's the more modern lore-accurate interpretation.

Dex-chan lover
You See Japan?! This is what happens when you don't go with the Harem ending!!
Luckily, Mii and the others seem to know what's up.

Also, the win pose/dance was cute. Mii and William have such great chemistry. I hope we get more team ups with the other girls.

Dex-chan lover
I assume it's a translation error. It should have been named mimic.
Or translator error. The two words are pretty much synonymous, but they still chose to use "Imitator". Well, Hjek098 did warn it was MTL, but he should be advised that kind of creature actually is called a Mimic.
Just because it's more popular to name the thing as mimic, doesn't mean every series has to conform to the masses. The author clearly choose "Imitator" as the name, it wasn't in Japanese, it is in (borrowed) English word.

Dex-chan lover
Ok I get Pon and Ahatna, but who the hell is "the miracle child" their kid, some third unknown party?

Fed-Kun's army
I see the light. We need to start building labyrinths again asap.
I think the closest we could come to, with any kind of safety in mind, would be a massive chain of escape rooms.
Different rules could be in place for a variety of themes. Fantasy style ones possibly would include some kind of specialized "combat" system. Probably with foam weapons and/or Larp-like(or some kind of fantasy enactment type) rules for special abilities(magic and other supernatural abilities). Sci-Fi could incorporate laser tag type gear. Loot and treasure shouldn't be too difficult to set up. But the amount of people needed to keep something like this functioning smoothly would be massive.

I kind of want to see this made now.

Dex-chan lover
Ok I get Pon and Ahatna, but who the hell is "the miracle child" their kid, some third unknown party?
"The child of miracles" is Ahatna, while "The genius of magic and science" is Pon. Their country is the country of Magic and Miracles, each represented the other half.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
2fe5NCm.png

So hell is a doghouse for the dog named Hell.
Pon could've just married both waifus. Problem solved. :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
re-really you though Will's mom was dead? the flashback's and will explaining about his family life never once indicated that was why he and his dad were distant or that that was the reason they were distant mind you Will's Mom does seem like the type to get both Will and his dad to communicate more Not Once has it crossed my mind the author shoved his mom in the fridge
The way Will's mum handled the vase, I thought she'll be able to force both father and son to reconcile and I'm just assuming death is the only reason why.

Users who are viewing this thread