Majutsu Gakuin wo Shuseki de Sotsugyoushita Ore ga Boukensha wo Hajimeru no wa sonna ni okashii darouka - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
i like how the pre-combat buffs are always shown like what happens in a game

Lmao, the start of the chapter already tells you what's gonna happen. He casted missile deflection, man this Alice must be real dumb.

I'm a bit impressed that the party managed to survive with a brain dead warrior and a scout that could get distracted by a passing butterfly.

Poor Cleric-chan.

@Arkos Did she even use their bodies as research material? It seems like they were turned by the grudge of the bride to be that got raped and murdered.

If they continue down the path of "is she really evil" then I am going to be pissed. The idiot superior also deserves everything he got and far more for not only just turning a blind eye but helping her schemes.

@Lan I'm referring to her research, she's also from the institute so she must have known of the spell missile deflection. Is there really a point to researching how to get zombies to use weapons when there's an easy counter that anyone sent from the institute can use? Say she became infamous and they decide to send two wizards, how is she going to fight them off?

Can't he just, overclock Satsuki with boost status spells like they did on the mansion...

Make her a shapeshift tank with deflect projectile spell he mentioned earlier too

Eh it gonna be like that most likely, but this chapter in particular feels like the author trying to stall somewhat.

Double-page supporter
The protection buff the MC used was missile protection and he also noted that it can't protect against projectile so arrows will go through anyway.

A.lso I didn't see the MC talked about projectile protection magic though.

So how many chapters did it take people besides me to realize that Mii doesn't actually have cat's paws for hands? She has normal humanoid hands under the cat's paw armguards. I only noticed due to credits page a few chapters ago and it's also visible on the bonus art after the chapter here. I'm not sure any art in the actual chapters has her real hands visible?

Group Leader
I think besieging the place is a good idea. Just stand at the entrance of the hall and shrug at Alice. See if she takes any action. They can send one person up to collect food for them; if she has another way out, they'll find out about it and chase her (although it probably is on the far side of the zombies). If she doesn't, she'll be forced to engage.

Also re: missile deflection: "It's magic used to protect the user from any sort of missiles. As long as it's not a ballista, we should be saved with that." - https://mangadex.org/chapter/775049/3
Don't know where you're getting stuff about it not blocking arrows.

Aggregator gang
Mii is low key the best part of this manga, especially the chibi shenanigans.

Thanks for the chapter~

@wouw
Well think of it this way, if combat hasn't started, there is no reason the pre combat buffs wouldn't happen like in games, also keep in mind this mage is underestimating her opponents kind of heavily at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread