Majutsu Gakuin wo Shuseki de Sotsugyoushita Ore ga Boukensha wo Hajimeru no wa sonna ni okashii darouka - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Double-page supporter
I think it's a good case of loosing sight of your original goal. While not totally pure, her initial goal was not evil but she lost her way.

Dex-chan lover
Thank god her backstory wasn't that sad, ain't no rest for the wicked.

Double-page supporter
Boring. The necromancer is the bad guy again.
Was expecting some not cliche ideas to be thrown in but that's expecting far too much from this manga.

@serkket

Was expecting some not cliche ideas to be thrown in but that's expecting far too much from this manga.

If you are honestly expecting the hero party to recruit someone who murdered off an entire village, aren't your writing expectations too low? What sort of asspull do you need to justify picking up a mass murderer, other than 'cute girl'?

Group Leader
Hi nts &cclaw team, thanks for the upload. Looks great but I’ve one minor nitpick. Rather than salve(ointment or cream), I believe you meant salvo (my definition: transforms things into colanders). That being said if one wants to be particular about it, salvoes technically only apply to firearms. So ready the second shot 二射, would’ve probably been fine as a direct translation. Cheers

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, I thought it was going to be explained with more depth and with more conspiracy there and there... but the mage turns out to be the messed up bitch all along... Her backstory is kinda pointless tho, it will be better if the author just killed her without explaining the entire shit, there's no way anyone will have sympathy , or at least feelings, towards her with such shallow backstory.

Double-page supporter
Well I will never feel sorry for her? Even if she was lonely, she was born to a good family, has everything she wanted even if there were no parents then still there were other people or some nanny’s propably, lost a pet? Whatever idc it’s not an excuse to slaughter people in village hope she will be ressurected to die again? Like +1 time for every villager that died. And +1 to @kamishiniyari exactly it just took unnecessary space and time to read about random person that died anyway.

Dex-chan lover
@Ribath @arkos normally, I wouldn't care but trash parents. I had an acquaintance whose parents didn't show up for their graduation. Everyone of us had plenty of family. We asked if their parents were going to show up. They said "They weren't there at high school, either. Weren't there for my child's birth. Taught me how to be on the streets and sell. But not how to be an adult, or a parent, or responsible. I've never needed them. Y'all being here is more than they have ever done."

Man, I was so angry but I was happy that they graduated college. Even in fiction, stuff like this hits me hard.

Reading about fictional people in a fictional world that doesn't actually exist is a waste of space and time. Science and History books are the only books worth reading.
If she succeeded in "defeating death" all of the murders she committed could be undone and everything she has done would be redeemed and justified.

Dex-chan lover
I kind of expected some redemption after the backstory. But nope, no redemption at all. Satsuki gave no mercy to the mass murderer.
That eye of pity from Satsuki before she stab Alice is the only thing for Alice.

The problem is the parent. they just focus on bussiness and take their "property" to other just for showoff.
the world is not nice, like fiction is not good enough for the universe.

Fed-Kun's army
@Serkket
There's a pretty good reason why necromancy is considered forbidden in many settings. Namely human sacrifices on site, for materials or soul-binding. You can reason that necromancy isn't evil, you can raise boars, or dragons, ot that you don't need to be evil to make yourself a lich(some setiings don't require live sacrifices other than caster himself). Sure, but how many people DO that?
Pretty sure there's an in-universe reason in this line why this girl didn't just desecrate a hundred or so graves for bones too.

Fed-Kun's army
I am unclear why she had to expand to humans, also if you have the money I am sure you could get your hands on corpses of those who died for other reasons anyway no need to directly order slaughter.

Users who are viewing this thread