Majutsu Gakuin wo Shuseki de Sotsugyoushita Ore ga Boukensha wo Hajimeru no wa sonna ni okashii darouka - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if the princess will oneshot the orc leader
Oh shit! Hopefully she only fainted. She took that club head on!

Dex-chan lover
@wymar
The solution novelupdates came with is the tag Polygamy when the main male character does have several waifus. But with several love interest like almost every romantic comedy, is "just" harem.

Good job, Mii! Don’t lose heart, Eileen!

Thanks for the translation. I do hope someone picks this up. It’s got a pretty unique feel to it, particularly the art style, which can seem simple at times but still manages to be really expressive. I also like the characters, with the girls in Will’s party being more like sisters who ship him with other people they meet along the way.

Dex-chan lover
Princess has gotta hurry if she doesn't want her place as first wife taken

Dex-chan lover
Another manga, further cementing that elves exist purely for lewd purposes. Such an indecent species. Mii is still best girl though.

Dex-chan lover
... did the elf just nonchalantly say she would like to join the nonexisting (lol) Harem as if it was the most normal thing?

Elves are awesome.

Dex-chan lover
Mii kicked asses this chapter and the princess' face after realising the elf is also competition...lol

@Le_Flemard Thank you so much! Really appreciate it!

@DerpySausage This chapter is a 1 time thing. I apologise if my translation was bad. But I hope to improve in the future!

And thank you to everyone that appreciated the chapter and for the nice words! And I really hope someone pick this up.

Users who are viewing this thread