Majutsu Guild Sousui ~Umarekawatte Imasara Yarinaosu Nidome no Gakuin Seikatsu~ - Ch. 1 - The second school life of the strongest sage

Dex-chan lover
I'm not gonna lie, that was a lame death
I concur. For the MC who's hailed as the strongest, to die a dog's death... but it's quite fitting tho, as even some of the most renown and powerful heroes throughout various myths and sagas also died in a pathetic way; Achilles, Samson, Jason of the Argo, Nagao Kagetora, Queen Medb, etc.

Dex-chan lover
The real owner of that body... honestly, he looked like a snowflake :/
he needs to do muscle training. It may prevent weaker opponents from taking advantage of him.

Dex-chan lover
This looks interesting but I hope it’s not another, I have been reborn and I’m going to rediscover “emotions” again so now I shall become a human doormat for everyone to walk all over me.

Dex-chan lover
Arts mid.
Story's been done. But it's not a bad one.

I think it comes down to the mc personality. If its another emotionless superman vs a bunch of toddlers again then it goes in the trash.

Dex-chan lover
ngl, it's really weird that a JP novel pulls the "Heavenly Blah" title thing. Chinese series do it to show the arrogance of the main character and the scale of the power system, why would this series do it?

Users who are viewing this thread