Majutsu Guild Sousui ~Umarekawatte Imasara Yarinaosu Nidome no Gakuin Seikatsu~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
iu

Real note: if I ever isekai as a powerful mage...I should prepare/invent a magic spell that will protect me from poison or any shit like this lol..

either way, I am very interested in it because it is very elegant.

Dex-chan lover
This is absolutely magnificent! TRULY A WORK OF ART
This was VERY satisfying

If i was him. I would have killed all the teachers all the so called friends all the bullies and all their families... then its the father and the new mother and their childrens... He has the power... So why not use it....

Dex-chan lover
If i was him. I would have killed all the teachers all the so called friends all the bullies and all their families... then its the father and the new mother and their childrens... He has the power... So why not use it....
It's not the same guy, it's someone new in his body. Why go that far if you don't have to?

It's not the same guy, it's someone new in his body. Why go that far if you don't have to?
The point is he has tasted betrayal... Yet he wants revenge but he does not weild his powers to crush those that stand in his way... This is a 3rd rate revenge story...

Dex-chan lover
The point is he has tasted betrayal... Yet he wants revenge but he does not weild his powers to crush those that stand in his way... This is a 3rd rate revenge story...
He literally punched a person so hard he bounced off the floor and made a crater in the wall. He's done. Why kill someone when that just ends the revenge you can get from them?

You can't do anything to a corpse. You sound like some edgy kid who thinks that every slight against you has to be met with death, when a good punch in the face is all that you need.

Users who are viewing this thread