Majutsu Guild Sousui ~Umarekawatte Imasara Yarinaosu Nidome no Gakuin Seikatsu~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Slave class

Dex-chan lover
I mean, alternatively he could just ignore all the school shit (maybe with a side of purging the academy staff and students that annoyed him), leave the academy to lay low and become TUEEE~, and then proceed to purge the nobility and take control of the nation, to then proceed performing collective suicide attacking the demons.

Dex-chan lover
Slaves ey... Again with this shit! It doesn't make any sense as usual, why are they going to school if they are used as free labor and learning nothing, did their brains rot? It's not like they are in debt because of getting low grades, what is the motivation for them to stay? It's clearly not magic since MC didn't get magiced at all, or put in debt, or threatened even.

Then there's MCs plan. Proving himself strong & climbing social the ladder & saving the world, he already tried this in his last life!!! How about he tries something that wont have him getting fucked over by corrupt nobles 100000 billion times in his new life?

He's not stronger than his last life right? Since he's using the same route as his last life, is the only change going to be him being more careful of poison? Is that the entire character progression in this entire story?

Dex-chan lover
One major thought strikes me so far... The demons must be lazy as heck!

If this is the current state of this world, where only spoiled rich dicks are allowed anything and young and old are regularly culled so said rich dicks can keep being indulgent jackasses... Surely the demons could just have an effortless genocide and have the entire planet to themselves?

So far humans are greedy and stupid, demons are bossy and lazy, and I hope the MC pursues his goals fervently rather than get sucked into school drama or (god help us) redeeming the bad students and teachers of this early part.

Dex-chan lover
Skittish, Toomes; very skittish.

Always with the unnecessarily plodding pacing for these revenge dramas!
Pick up the pace, mangaka-san!

Dex-chan lover
I think this would have been more interesting if it wasn't another school setting. But rather the continuation of the plot from the first chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread