Makai Kaeri no Rettou Nouryokusha - Ch. 3

this just pissed me off...first u dont show him doing anything u skip it so it was fucking useless....u then somehow attribute surviving that to jus plane luck which show no one but that one teacher had any brain cells....not even the summoner knew what happened and she's the one that summoned them....the teachers arent even strong enough to see what happened or idk how dusty that place it but it had enough dust for no one to see anything....the people that protect the students also hurt them because they did what they were told....the teacher walked past the enemy and didnt notice so do they not have the abilty to sense danger

Dex-chan lover
If only i could put into words how i absolutetly hate all the mangas which use "misunderstandings" and "oblivious" cliches... i just wish there would be fellonies at this point for this writing style, if you can even call it a "style"

Absolutetly deplorable

Fed-Kun's army
The mc definitely killed those summoner one by one.
He killed them so fast that teacher didn't know it. Oh my god.

probably shouldn't read this until mc get recognized by everyone
i swear to god they're all blind

Double-page supporter
The unnecessary slapstick that all manga want to imitate doesn't make it funny because you used it. It only works when it is done well. Here it is very forced and not funny at all. We don't laugh at the woman throwing a tantrum, we get pissed because she isn't serious when the situation was serious. These rookie authors are shit when it comes to this.

Also, blaming luck has got to be one of the laziest things I have seen the author uses as an explanation for the MC overpowering. This manga is horrendously made.

I like that there's still mystery around the mc hope it countinues in later chapters. This might be one good manga if it does

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
@XNovalX Totally this. I wish these authors had the balls to break off from the usual tropes, just because it worked once upon a time in a completely different story.

Dex-chan lover
umh this makes me think i was isekaid already but not in the traditional way, i think he got isekaid when the majin god showed up in ch 0, his power was untrained at that point, and he won but got isekaid, then he had a whole adventure on the other side and finally managed to come back, but being in that world soft-reseted the memories of the ppl he knew about him, thats why he was so happy about his 2 friends remembering him, and thats also why the 3rd friend recognized she knew him after a while and also why he talks about protecting this ''normal'' high school life, coz he already lived a whole ass isekai life.

Now about his powers, it looks like they dont work according to the system of his native world so he couldnt use them properly, maybe its like he has SP (like in persona 3) when everyone else has MP, but maybe in the isekai world SP is the regular system so he could fight properly there, now upon returning to his world he cant use his 999 SP (coz of course he would be high lvl at this point), so the grandpa decided to have him learn ''Sendou'' that probably uses SP, they said hes on par with someone who trained hundred of years and this is probably coz of the whole isekai leveling, the granpa said that when he uses his power ppl forget about him, so sendou is the better option but what is his power? maybe its a skill that turns memories about him into power kinda thing?

And finally the stuff in this chapter, about that girl that was probably a princess and him remembering his sword, finally his mom....umh maybe she went to the other world to search for him? who knows but anyway this was some crack ass theory, ty for reading

Those gags weren't on the level of being remotely "funny".

Stupidity ≠ comedy

still i cannot follow the story.. what happened to his school life and is that a princess from another world lol

Users who are viewing this thread