Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! @comic - Ch. 14.3

Supporter
So she is mad that he didn't talk to her and thinks he isn't allowed to talk to her in public... but also flatly refuses allowing him to talk to her in public?
There's a bit more to this in the LN, but she's basically saying that she's fine with him as long as he's not being weirdly considerate of her (remember that this is in the wake of their bad atmosphere over him one-sidedly ending the bento relationship).

Dex-chan lover
You can talk to me depending on the situation...

Oh geeze, that REALLY clears it up.

I can tell this is going to go nowhere fast. Shes still in love with the first dude so any progress with MC is gonna feel shallow and forced.

Double-page supporter
What happened with the previous group? And thanks for translating this, you saved me from the cliff.
The original group Skythewood dropped this series after ch 12 or so deleted most of their stuff and didn't re upload it. Some individual Tl pick it up until a group decided to pick it up again but took their time and hid some of the chapters under a paywall so Kaz decided to screw it and TL it himself forcing the previous group to also drop it. But he got stuck because of university so he kinda dropped it again so a new group picked it up.

Users who are viewing this thread