Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! @comic

Dex-chan lover
Hoping someone picks this up.. this has been pretty interesting so far, and I kinda wanna see homeboy get his moneys worth at this point.

Dex-chan lover
so chap 6 jump to chap 12, there also type for the title too "make hiroin" no wonder i unable to find the series when i type it with "make heroine"

Dex-chan lover
so if this continue and they fall for the "mob" MC, would that make them extra loser if they fail to get him too?

Dex-chan lover
These mangaka are becoming quite impudent in their belief that the reader is stupid. Then again, maybe not--there are a bunch of people who'll get pissed if you tell them lolicon is pedophilia.

This author has taken a heroine that looks like the kind of girl that normally wins romances, has her get rejected in the first chapter as a character-establishing moment, then slaps a "losing heroine" label on her and builds a story around that. And you're supposed to buy it at face value.

This is only marginally worse than that 100 Girlfriends manga: at least that one is trying to fool the reader by ensuring that the usual losers don't while the usual winners continue to.

Fed-Kun's army
These mangaka are becoming quite impudent in their belief that the reader is stupid. Then again, maybe not--there are a bunch of people who'll get pissed if you tell them lolicon is pedophilia.

This author has taken a heroine that looks like the kind of girl that normally wins romances, has her get rejected in the first chapter as a character-establishing moment, then slaps a "losing heroine" label on her and builds a story around that. And you're supposed to buy it at face value.

This is only marginally worse than that 100 Girlfriends manga: at least that one is trying to fool the reader by ensuring that the usual losers don't while the usual winners continue to.
You'd have to buy it at face value if there wasn't a scene with her getting rejected in the first chapter, which you yourself stated was a character-establishing moment. That seems like proper storytelling to me, what's the issue? But I agree, 100 Girlfriends is trash.

Dex-chan lover
You'd have to buy it at face value if there wasn't a scene with her getting rejected in the first chapter, which you yourself stated was a character-establishing moment. That seems like proper storytelling to me, what's the issue? But I agree, 100 Girlfriends is trash.

The issue is in what I said:

This author has taken a heroine that looks like the kind of girl that normally wins romances, has her get rejected in the first chapter as a character-establishing moment, then slaps a "losing heroine" label on her and builds a story around that.

You're still being sold a bill of goods, just like with 100GF but slightly worse, as I said.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't fkg know what's happening with those chapters, also i see the Portuguese have ch4 but not 5, then Russian has the ch 5, then Italian have almost all(?)
Why don't translate it right from the beginning again?

Users who are viewing this thread