Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! @comic

Honestly, this manga/novel has one of the best premise in this modern era at least for me, I'm gonna predict that it'll have rollercoaster of emotions.

Dex-chan lover
now this is something i could use to recover my mental health from all the best girls loosing in other series's

Dex-chan lover
These mangaka are becoming quite impudent in their belief that the reader is stupid. Then again, maybe not--there are a bunch of people who'll get pissed if you tell them lolicon is pedophilia.
To clarify something for you: loli is a body type and has nothing to do with age, they're just petite and petite women do exist, if you can't believe that then you need to crawl out from under your rock and go touch some grass. Pedophilia on the other hand is entirely about age and by the modern definition (it originally refers to a specific, very young age range of something like 2-8) 90% of anime/manga/novel characters fall into that age range and, since you want to equate fictional characters to real people, guarantees that every last person on this site is a pedophile, including yourself.
If you don't get why someone might be mad about the accusation, how about you try on the legal repercussions of such an accusation on for size? You are making a serious accusation that can permanently ruin a person's life even when they're innocent.

Dex-chan lover
To clarify something for you: loli is a body type and has nothing to do with age, they're just petite and petite women do exist, if you can't believe that then you need to crawl out from under your rock and go touch some grass. Pedophilia on the other hand is entirely about age and by the modern definition (it originally refers to a specific, very young age range of something like 2-8) 90% of anime/manga/novel characters fall into that age range and, since you want to equate fictional characters to real people, guarantees that every last person on this site is a pedophile, including yourself.
If you don't get why someone might be mad about the accusation, how about you try on the legal repercussions of such an accusation on for size? You are making a serious accusation that can permanently ruin a person's life even when they're innocent.

You guys really need some originality. You're not unlike the previous guy who ended up attacking me over my opposition to lolicon. Mr. Happy back then utilized similar tactics: semantic games, the same goalpost-shifting common to lolicon defense, misrepresentation of your enemies' assertions, and--of course--personal attacks.

You people love talking about "touching grass". lol

So now, as with every time lolicon faces inconvenient scrutiny, "loli is a body type and has nothing to do with age". Yet, for years, lolicons would slaver over the likes of the Shanaclones (why reference any individually?) and any other girls who look even remotely like them, referring to them all as the lolis they love with specific physical traits from which deviation was unacceptable to them: simply, they looked like physically immature girls--i.e., girls of an age that precedes puberty, one at which any physical characteristics that would not contribute to the desired image would typically be absent. They themselves posted images (animated or not) about attracting the attention of authorities in a tongue-in-cheek manner. They ranted--and still rant--about how they hate girls that are physically mature. Like I told that other guy, the people who make lolicon--even those Japanese who themselves coined the term--know well what lolicon is and entails; they have no delusions about its origin. (Ever hear about the Lolita Express? Yeah, everyone involved with that knew and knows what it means, too.) Lolicons, when they aren't playing this mendacious game, know well what lolicon is--they're pretty strict about what they lust after. But people like you, as I said elsewhere to many like you, don't for some reason--once the right circumstances arise: as soon as opposition appears, the lines are blurred, the definitions are nebulous, and the victim act starts--thus lolicon ends up altering its own existence to being exactly what invalidates any relevant criticism leveled against it.

Pedophilia on the other hand is entirely about age and by the modern definition (it originally refers to a specific, very young age range of something like 2-8) 90% of anime/manga/novel characters fall into that age range and, since you want to equate fictional characters to real people, guarantees that every last person on this site is a pedophile, including yourself.

It is probably difficult for you--you people just keep doing it, after all--but you should really try hard not to put words in my mouth. No matter how indignant you get, you still come across as a liar. No degree of rudeness or rage will change the fact that you're claiming I've said what I didn't--and that's also no matter how you try to warp my words or take them out of context, as your peer previously did. Not once did I equate fictional characters with real people; I make no claims about your reading ability, but if it's so deficient that you can't understand even the most unsubtle of nuances, that isn't my problem.

That said, fictional characters ARE based on real concepts--and this really should go without saying, but many seem to need its repetition; lolicons and their defenders love to ignore this fact. If you're looking at an image of, say, Inugami Korone, you can tell me that you're looking at a dog and not a human girl (albeit with canine traits, but still a human girl), but no one will take you seriously. Lolicon is not illegal per se--that much is obvious. But lolicon is pedophilia--by definition. You and people like you can ignore reality as much as you like--your ignoring reality does not change it. Such characters as those lolicons lust after look like girls of a certain age--whether they are of that age or not. Perhaps age, conveniently, isn't the determinant--you have the ever-present million-year-old lolibaba on one hand and characters like Guilty Gear's Dizzy whose ages are still single-digit despite their forms--but the look is (as you said). That look must be, however, of a female who would--by the concepts of reality these works of fiction are based on--look the way females typically do at a certain age. So while we're on this subject, let's have you engage in a thought experiment, here:

We all know what yaoi is--boy's love, fiction focused on homoeroticism between men, the gamut. If a male reads yaoi with lustful intent, what does that action make that male?

Finally, lolicon in anime/manga/video games and CP are two different things--even if many fail to make the distinction. However, their essence is still the same. Perhaps, if lolicons are so worried about stigma, they should--instead of expecting the world to lie for them--avoid doing things that would so stigmatize them? If it's the law they worry about, then they should stop behaving in ways that would attract LE attention--problem solved. Don't tell me it's what I'm saying that will do the trick--if you visit the Little Witch Nobeta X account, you can find people eager to broadcast their inclinations even in the pinned post.

Even if they weren't, I'm still not going to keep silent just for pedos' sake. lol Tell better jokes.

KAZ I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dex-chan lover
You guys really need some originality. You're not unlike the previous guy who ended up attacking me over my opposition to lolicon. Mr. Happy back then utilized similar tactics: semantic games, the same goalpost-shifting common to lolicon defense, misrepresentation of your enemies' assertions, and--of course--personal attacks.

You people love talking about "touching grass". lol

So now, as with every time lolicon faces inconvenient scrutiny, "loli is a body type and has nothing to do with age". Yet, for years, lolicons would slaver over the likes of the Shanaclones (why reference any individually?) and any other girls who look even remotely like them, referring to them all as the lolis they love with specific physical traits from which deviation was unacceptable to them: simply, they looked like physically immature girls--i.e., girls of an age that precedes puberty, one at which any physical characteristics that would not contribute to the desired image would typically be absent. They themselves posted images (animated or not) about attracting the attention of authorities in a tongue-in-cheek manner. They ranted--and still rant--about how they hate girls that are physically mature. Like I told that other guy, the people who make lolicon--even those Japanese who themselves coined the term--know well what lolicon is and entails; they have no delusions about its origin. (Ever hear about the Lolita Express? Yeah, everyone involved with that knew and knows what it means, too.) Lolicons, when they aren't playing this mendacious game, know well what lolicon is--they're pretty strict about what they lust after. But people like you, as I said elsewhere to many like you, don't for some reason--once the right circumstances arise: as soon as opposition appears, the lines are blurred, the definitions are nebulous, and the victim act starts--thus lolicon ends up altering its own existence to being exactly what invalidates any relevant criticism leveled against it.

It is probably difficult for you--you people just keep doing it, after all--but you should really try hard not to put words in my mouth. No matter how indignant you get, you still come across as a liar. No degree of rudeness or rage will change the fact that you're claiming I've said what I didn't--and that's also no matter how you try to warp my words or take them out of context, as your peer previously did. Not once did I equate fictional characters with real people; I make no claims about your reading ability, but if it's so deficient that you can't understand even the most unsubtle of nuances, that isn't my problem.

That said, fictional characters ARE based on real concepts--and this really should go without saying, but many seem to need its repetition; lolicons and their defenders love to ignore this fact. If you're looking at an image of, say, Inugami Korone, you can tell me that you're looking at a dog and not a human girl (albeit with canine traits, but still a human girl), but no one will take you seriously. Lolicon is not illegal per se--that much is obvious. But lolicon is pedophilia--by definition. You and people like you can ignore reality as much as you like--your ignoring reality does not change it. Such characters as those lolicons lust after look like girls of a certain age--whether they are of that age or not. Perhaps age, conveniently, isn't the determinant--you have the ever-present million-year-old lolibaba on one hand and characters like Guilty Gear's Dizzy whose ages are still single-digit despite their forms--but the look is (as you said). That look must be, however, of a female who would--by the concepts of reality these works of fiction are based on--look the way females typically do at a certain age. So while we're on this subject, let's have you engage in a thought experiment, here:

We all know what yaoi is--boy's love, fiction focused on homoeroticism between men, the gamut. If a male reads yaoi with lustful intent, what does that action make that male?

Finally, lolicon in anime/manga/video games and CP are two different things--even if many fail to make the distinction. However, their essence is still the same. Perhaps, if lolicons are so worried about stigma, they should--instead of expecting the world to lie for them--avoid doing things that would so stigmatize them? If it's the law they worry about, then they should stop behaving in ways that would attract LE attention--problem solved. Don't tell me it's what I'm saying that will do the trick--if you visit the Little Witch Nobeta X account, you can find people eager to broadcast their inclinations even in the pinned post.

Even if they weren't, I'm still not going to keep silent just for pedos' sake. lol Tell better jokes.
You say you didn't equate fictional character to real people? I suggest you go look up what qualifies as pedophilia, every country with a sensible age of consent is very specific about the fact that the law only covers actual children and depictions that are indistinguishable from actual children. So by saying that lolicons are pedophiles you ARE equating fictional characters to real people. If you want to find a country that doesn't make the distinction, you're looking at places that have a very low age of consent to the point the law is just a technicality.

And then let's not forget that the modern qualification for someone to be a pedophile is that they have intimate relations with any person under the age of 18, which ends up including ~90% of anime/manga characters. So if being a lolicon makes someone a pedophile, then anyone that like Rias Gremory, Asuna, Jojo, Deku, Nami, or almost any other character is also a pedophile.

I forgot which year I came across this manga and which websites but that time this manga has holes in the chapters.

And few years later now I can read it quite properly though I didn't really read everything since I'm waiting for the anime, I'm an avid anime watcher. The anime is produced by A-1 and it has a somewhat nostalgic graphics just like older A-1 shows (Kannagi and Sora no Woto mainly) so I'm really excited for it.

Putting that aside, the manga has some heavy hitters of a dialogue, I occasionally repost the page where Anna said about "People are moving on, so I have to keep going too".

But yeah, looking forward to the anime and I assume it'll overtake the translation by a big margin.

Users who are viewing this thread