Maken no Daydreamer - Vol. 7 Ch. 40

I really dislike that Ryuuto guy. I mean, for a guy who's spouting justice this, justice that all day every day, he doesn't seem to understand what it is.

Dex-chan lover
Ahahaha this simp hero got a strike of reality. Was fun. Fox girl best girl btw.! And succubus mother.

All these isekai bending over backwards to justify slavery is...endlessly irritating. Slavery almost NEVER plays a big part in any of the stories. They just REALLY insist on having it in there and I still don't understand why.

That aside, thank you so much for translating this!

Dex-chan lover
@Garlyle

Except this type of slavery is just slightly worse than forced labor in modern countries.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not gonna pretend to be bothered by the moral side of fictional slavery, but it really is dumb to think slavery as part of a justice system could function even for a single generation. It takes like 30 seconds of consideration to pick the concept apart.

Oh Great Hero! If you want to abolish slavery conquer the country with absolute might and violence!!

Thank you for picking up this manga, I had been waiting for the update for too long
But since you said you can't promise regular update it make me kinda worry
Well as long you won't stop update the manga then its a relief, I will be waiting for the next update

This chapter itself even stated that innocent kids who have done nothing wrong can legally be slaves, so...that kind of blows the "it's justified" out of the water.

Users who are viewing this thread