Makenshi no Maken Niyoru Maken no Tame no Harem Life - Vol. 6 Ch. 25.2 - Frey’s Wish (2)

Dex-chan lover
Just going to echo what all of you have been saying. Get this thot out of the story now please. MC got that cuck mentality if he takes this used good into his harem.
No one here has been calling her used goods, it's her personality (and antagonistic role in the story) that's hated

"Refusing to kill and opting to be raided" doesnt deserve such a derogatory label. Reserve that for actual manipulative thots

Dex-chan lover
In fantasy, sure, why not? There already exists ejaculations by the bucket load, no refractory periods, women only get pregnant when the plot chooses to, and so on...
All included in the plot armor!
Man they gotta nerf the plot armor in the next update, it's dominating the meta!

Dex-chan lover
1. Can't you say the same about the maid then? She wasn't a virgin was she?
2. Personally I don't really care much about the whole "she isn't a virgin", I just kinda dislike her attitude and want her out of the story
What "attitude"??? Other than stealing once when in a desperate situation, she literally did nothing wrong and was never rude or bad...

Dex-chan lover
Honestly surprised the comments aren't all calling him a cuck for getting with "used goods."
Since I've seen that in other series' comments.

Thanks for the TL
This is mostly JP shit about girls virginity, at least I see it mostly at asian comments like JP, CN, KR ect.
Most idiotic fetish I'd say, like wtf

Dex-chan lover
what are you talking about girl ofc u would use the medicine that was your literal sole purpose doing all of this

Users who are viewing this thread