Makenshi no Maken Niyoru Maken no Tame no Harem Life - Vol. 6 Ch. 25.2 - Frey’s Wish (2)

Dex-chan lover
1x.webp
For real? Aight...

Dex-chan lover
...I question the mental aptitude of such people. Getting cucked means that the other person is getting fucked while you're with them, not before you knew of them.
Yup you right.. people tend to switch meaning of words to fit their head space.. as dumb as it may be

Dex-chan lover
Then say that instead of trying to come up with bullshit reasons to debase her character.
Well she did steal his sword and leave him for dead, so I don't like her, I know she did that for her brother but she still did that so she's kinda annoying

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so you still mad? The internets not for cucks like you, and a soft one to boot. :)
Rather, I'm just amazed at how bad your grasp on words is. The mental gymnastics are top tier, and the complete and utter adherence to gender double standards is impressively disgusting. Kudos!

Last edited:
Rather, I'm just amazed at how bad your grasp on words is. The mental gymnastics are top tier, and the complete and utter adherence to gender double standards is impressively disgusting. Kudos!
God damn kid. How many revisions did that take? All that time you spent trying to get back at me you could've used it to pick up your girl from her boyfriend's house sooner, cuck. You simps with your cape defending every whore out there sickens me. Anyways, this girl still a thot and that remains a fact. Stay mad.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah but I mean like can a virgin really have the skill "art of lovemaking"?
it is mentioned earlier that the skill "art of love making" is her ex skill she got from when she became a master acolyte. she said she had it encrypted the ex skill she got but he was able to read it.

The conversation is over, disengage.
Lmao, you really reported me because I got you in your feelings? I really suggest you do some more mental training before browsing the internet next time, it ain't for the weak-hearted. If you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Think twice before you tag me next time, little man.

I feel like dude should've just turned her away. Even if she had her reasons for doing so, it doesn't change the fact that she stole his sword and left him for dead, and also did not do a single thing which would redeem her.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like dude should've just turned her away. Even if she had her reasons for doing so, it doesn't change the fact that she stole his sword and left him for dead, and also did not do a single thing which would redeem her.
There's also that Sakura did a complete 180 for the purpose of having her be fine with the sex scene, and that's within these two parts of the same chapter.

... the guy was being poisoned. what else would the medicine be?
What kind of medicine a poisoned person would need the most aside from the antidote? If it's just a "potion" like you said, then it would just prolong the suffering and not actually save her brother.
Yeah, it was one of the weakest "you said something I didn't mention" gotchas I've seen. That doesn't work if you're saying what's the most expected detail. People assume, and that was a natural assumption.

Wait, what's this about flat ears? How are they any different than his ears? Am I missing something?
It feels like some weird statement that things are different there, but without any context about it or backing of anything resembling reality. Looks normal to me.

Users who are viewing this thread