Makenshi no Maken Niyoru Maken no Tame no Harem Life - Vol. 6 Ch. 25.2 - Frey’s Wish (2)

Dex-chan lover
We seen more action of her getting violated with ugly bastard than the MC in this chapter.
Hahaha that's what I was thinking. Honestly I was 0 invested in her bs sob story and for the people saying that she's "a good girl at heart", think about how she decided to apologize to the MC: by spreading her legs "EVEN if out of pity"

If that sentence doesn't trigger any alarms then sure... Let's say she is a "good girl" 😂😂😂

Okay I dont like that she stole his sword, but that was when she was being threatened, and she is actually a very nice person when not threatened. Also she is very pretty IMO

...Wait why do people hate her?

Dex-chan lover
I know I'm late for the party just:
Yeah, it was one of the weakest "you said something I didn't mention" gotchas I've seen. That doesn't work if you're saying what's the most expected detail. People assume, and that was a natural assumption.
She said her brother was sick, so the medicine she was given could be a cure for the disease. The catch here was that MC knew her brother was poisoned.

It feels like some weird statement that things are different there, but without any context about it or backing of anything resembling reality. Looks normal to me.
I 'think' what appears to be hair are in fact these flat ears, ie. something akin beagle's.

Users who are viewing this thread