Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat - Vol. 4 Ch. 20.1

Dex-chan lover
....well that happend. No reason no explanation just suddenly transforming slime tentacle rape.....

Dex-chan lover
Never expected that from a Mr Saturn slime. Sure, they did drugs, but this was a bit much...

Contributor
Why does the MC even need to make a dungeon in the first place?

What’s his goal at this point?

Dex-chan lover
uh ok? I lost my trust in the author because of this. This wasnt even in the novel, its just some dumb tentacle fanatic injecting his pointless fantasy

Group Leader
It just gets worse. I thought the fight against Zero would be the peak, but somehow this manga is just getting even dumber.

Dex-chan lover
@Luca44 @krispy
tbf her power is sealed or something so she's on par with others (to make her equal and can be friends or something with others), IIRC they mentioned it on earlier chapter

Dex-chan lover
Cool, here we go with a lighthearted dungeon building chapter and oh... oh wow, they did that.

Well... I guess the manga publisher's legal department finally told the author about the federal law mandating the inclusion of at least one standard hentai tentacle rape scene for all fantasy stories. However, due to a snafu in interdepartmental communication, the lawyers were misinformed about this being a Seinen series and required the author to censor the nipples as if it were a Shounen series since, as everyone should know by now, young Japanese boys are purposefully taught that women do NOT have nipples and it is not until they are at least 18 years of age before the truth is taught to them.

I feel sorry for all of those young Japanese men who will suffer from a serious traumatic shock when they are faced with the possibility that women actually don't have nipples at all due to this egregious error caused by such poor management in the publisher's company.

I feel that we, as caring readers, should start a charity fund to pay for the psychiatric treatment of those mentally traumatized victims in Japan. A good start would be sending them uncensored copies of Playboy or Hustler magazines.

You know, usually, isekai manga, when there's a scene like that, they just tease it. The moment any penetration is about to occur, the protagonist always comes in and saves the day. This time around, though... Damn. Author pulled no breaks. He went all the damn way (wasn't that, like, triple penetration? And, if you take her words literally and count all the holes... God, no.). Yeah. There's a reason why most authors stop scenes like this half-way.

Group Leader
tenor.gif

what? how? i don't even know how i feel about this one...... slime rape? didn't even see it coming

Dex-chan lover
So he needs a dungeon so that he can put his mana inside it to hide his presence, okay I guess, why not. So the entrance is inside the house, so he can fill it with his mana easily, sure. But then why the monsters? If the entrance is inside the house, wouldn't people entering the dungeon to be able to fight the monsters just mean they had already gotten int the house anyway? If there's an exit outside of the house for people to get in through, then why?

Users who are viewing this thread