Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat - Vol. 4 Ch. 20.1

@Aricitic

Like I said a tentacle =/= penis. We as reader understand the metaphor but the drawer can play dumb by saying "it's just a slime's tentacle".
(Btw I just read the chapter again and I didn't notice, it really has a dick shape,especially the last page. Well let's say it's a mushroom it's the usual excuse)
Also there isn't explicit insertion and the only panel where she is raped, she is drawn in black which is a kind of censor too.

Why nipple are censored ?? I don't know. It was drawn at the beginning then they stopped. The same thing happened in Destiny Lovers.

yHN2rP6.png

so... when are we adding in that Mature Tag?

Those are literally Tentacle rape and Penis shaped tails...

I think the author is running out of ideas to show naked girls... so he's going full blown Hentai

Edit:... ok... just realized this site doesn't have "Adult" "Mature" and "Hentai" tags...

The closest we get is that "Sexual Violence"... lol

Can u tell me how u can love such things as tentacle rape😫? The first time i've see it, it give goosebumps😨 and the more dirty is at the end of the chapter, she seems to enjoy it a little bit😬.What do u find of lovely in this, it's a rape, dude!😡 Please explain me, gimme ur arguments. Gimme a advice to overcome my trauma💀.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, considering the authours been having the MC cockblocked so much i didn't see this turnout for a party member...

Fed-Kun's army
@Andrew228 thats actually a good question as far as i know the whole tentacle thing came to be because ofthe harsh censorship in japan they always habe to censore the genitals and many ppl didnt like this but a tentacle is in theory no genital so they can draw it uncensored^^ as for why ppl like it my guess is ppl want to see penetration but not neccesary the ass of a dude^^ thats why a tentacle is reducing it on the necessary minimum

Censorship is ok if it's about censoring the female nipples! Can't have them female nipples kiddos.
But rape by monsters is OK!
And also Zero is the worst character in this story. She makes no sense and her sudden forgivens of MC taking all of her power is really dumb. She really didn't love the mc before he took her power, but after that her personality suddenly changed. She is now in love with the MC and well is super weak.

Double-page supporter
huh ? wasnt the fox suppose to be super strong.. insane stats ? Why didnt she waste the slime ?

Well the slime fucked her before the MC did... wierd huh

Fed-Kun's army
i hope from now on we get a different monster cucking the beta MC every chapter

Fed-Kun's army
One of the heroines losing her virginity(I know it’s not exactly a real thing but still) due to being raped by a slime, NGL that really feels bad to read. I’d actually been enjoying this manga and it’s absurdities but that’s actually sorta messed up...

its kinda sad she lost her virginity to a slime empowered by the MC's rape fetish, seeing as he's too much of a pussy to do it himself and all of them are completely willing to him..... shame just shame......

This might be a little late but; You guys are aware that the MC already took their virginity at chapter 18 well before the tentacle fuck chapter right? That part about him inviting all 4 of them to his bed should've given you guys a clear idea on how that went.
Sometimes you emos are just trying a little too hard to find some excuse to complain about the MC being a 'beta cuck' who 'never touches the girls' despite everything that happened. Nevermind the fact that the tentacle slime scene itself is just a manga filler scene, not even part of the novel. You guys should calm down for a bit and not let doomer memes and the endless ntr fantasies get to your head, makes you sound no different from those fags who complain about the girl's 'purity' of all things.

Users who are viewing this thread