Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat - Vol. 7 Ch. 32.2

Dex-chan lover
@mongol13 At a certain point in every mangaka's life, the money becomes more important than the story so they keep milking fan service and introducing useless plots in order to keep the story going on as long as possible, until both the story and their money dries up, ultimately leaving fans hating the mangaka for sacrificing the story for greed.

Doesn't make sense. He is almost god level and they cut him? Wtf? And why not reveal himself?

I'm pretty certain that the "healing ritual" is a manga exclusive addition just like the rapist slime chapters. While the webnovel does involve some sexual activity (Zero's defeat by galactic scale bukkake was in the wn) the artist seems to be tarting the story up a lot.

I can't even begin to describe how I feel after reading that. I'm seriously at a loss for words.

Maybe, does he think of himself as the demon-king? Because his friends are supposed to be the heroes but he's not, so in most isekai manga that means you end up Maou so the he believes it?
But he befriended the actual Maou though? So maybe, to protect his demon friends?
But just talking it through should work...
So, for me he want them to grow stronger (what for or why, the heck I know) so he plays the antagonist. I'm wondering if he knows how much his disparition affected them and is playing with that (and that'd be pure malice here, playing with those things like that) or if he didn't realize they thought him dead and actually doesn't care (which is not even slightly better).
I'm gonna ignore everything else which could be in this chapter~~

Maybe, does he think of himself as the demon-king? Because his friends are supposed to be the heroes but he's not, so in most isekai manga that means you end up Maou so the he believes it?
But he befriended the actual Maou though? So maybe, to protect his demon friends?
But just talking it through should work...
So, for me he want them to grow stronger (what for or why, the heck I know) so he plays the antagonist. I'm wondering if he knows how much his disparition affected them and is playing with that (and that'd be pure malice here, playing with those things like that) or if he didn't realize they thought him dead and actually doesn't care (which is not even slightly better).
I'm gonna ignore everything else which could be in this chapter~~

Users who are viewing this thread