Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat

I wonder if it's possible to implement separate ratings system for the translator? Translation is good, but the manga plot/arcs get pretty dismal.

To be honest, it feels like the ratings in this site are extremely accurate. Not all manga will be crafted with the same level of skills and passion.

Double-page supporter
@konzolmester
I'm seeing a pattern and I think it's your taste that's wrong, not the rating.

Goddamn this fucking mangaka, first I thought the manga had trouble with choosing a tone, then I enjoyed the full retard escapades of MC. Then I slowly got tired of the virgin MC that constantly thinks about sex and is surrounded by women that can't wait to jump his dick but still takes no action.

Then he got NTR'd so hard
his whole harem lost their virginity to monsters all at once
, which is completely glossed over.
And for those that don't like NTR, I'm not saying it figuratively.

I think you missed the Content part where it says: Ecchi, Sexual Violence, Smut.
I mean anyone starting to read the first chapters already know what kind of read this is...you either stop if you hate it or do otherwise
and yet here you are lashing out so much on this like it's a documentary that praises Adolf Hitler or something....You need anger management my man...
And theres no NTR in this, with this logic every manga and anime that ever had hot babes and a tentacle monster is considered a NTR. sigh.......

glad MD will soon remove/change the rating option.
qRyAUuG.png

@comeonnow Old news but yeah, mods tricked me and others by mistake of course.
Kinda makes me wonder why they let it be green for weeks tho........ I don't even care anymore.

Dex-chan lover
It's trash, senpai.
It's the lowest of the lowest level of the isekai harem genre. Even if you're bored, just pass, or you'll regret wasting your time.

Dex-chan lover
I have read the series and blows, people like to get on the hate or love boat, but this one for sure deserves the bad raiting

Users who are viewing this thread