Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat

This shit is getting dumber with every new chapter, it never fails to disappoint.

I look forward to the newest chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
Doesn’t even need a hentai tag. It’s censored beyond recognition

It’s like Arifureta completely dumbed down. It’s total trash.

Fed-Kun's army
How did this thing even passed the editorial? Did they just publish everything now?

To be honest among all the low effort boring isekais, this one at least keeps me engaged and entertained haha

Double-page supporter
That is the least coherent description I’ve ever seen.

Did they type it with their feet?

Fed-Kun's army
i took a little glance in full chapter 32 raw and
they just fought beat the crap of the fat boi and the dude that thinks he's the mc (the headphone dude) fought the MC and cut the cheek the mask came off a little and have a glance half of the face of the MC since it's dark he seems just ignored it then the MC fly away. i don't fucking know why that's all...

3 Years ago I read this sh*t. 3 Years I thought this was going to be good.
But meh to be honest with you people this manga is a whole lot of sh*t. (The Translators are great and I give my respect to them for translating this story until this far.)
Seriously
1. The MC act's braindead most of the time even in some fights.
2. A Whole lot of sex and a whole lot of nonsense fan service.
3. A WHOLE LOT of Nude scenes to the point it's stupid and annoying to see.

Don't get me wrong I don't mind fan service considering my favorite Novel is High School DXD
but this manga just makes me CRINGE. Like seriously Cringe as hell.

This manga has a lot of Plot holes to the point you don't even know why this is still being updated.
Like seriously. Some of the reasons why the mc does things doesn't make sense.
Some of the scenes doesn't make sense. Rather it's not an exaggeration to say that this Manga doesn't make any sense.
Every new chapter it get's stupid as hell.

I warn to those who plans to read this.
DO NOT take this manga seriously or have any expectations what's so ever.

I am not someone who drops manga's that much unless I couldn't take it anymore.
As I consider my self to one of those people that will read till the end. Unless it's total sh*t that I can't take it anymore. Types of reader.

Bout damn time he meets his classmates... Tho I don't get it why he acted like an evil person. Should have left right away LoL

@konzolmester that was one of those quick (poor) decisions to cover up a secret with a lie... Only to have that cause even worse trouble than the secret would have...
It's stupid, yes, but literally everybody does it at some point. I would even dare to say that it's more jnevitable than having to pay taxes.

While this manga is AWFUL in many aspects. It still is so much better than some other mangas. At least this doesn't pretend to be good. And I am still reading this solely because of the reunion with the classmates, everything else can go to hell. HEH.

The story quite good, but the character development too rush, it makes the manga kinda plain and has no highlight, the author should only pick 1 category and stick with it, if is adult then add some sex scene, if it a funny one then add more funny scene, he mix them both but only half ass make it kinda like dragonball.

Users who are viewing this thread