Makoto no Momoka - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
What happened with the old one?

I thought it was romantic until she said that she played around a bit as they weren't officially together. That was exactly the problem, and in other words the misunderstanding wasn't really a misunderstanding at all. In real life that is the kind of person you avoid.

Dex-chan lover
Do you mean good in universe like for the characters or good as in written well? I don't see an issue with either application of good here personally.
good as in happy. It is written well, and interesting, but the slutty temptress archetype, when paired with obviously monogamous MC, that are asshole to them for their own enjoyment is one of my least favorite pairings. Especially in realistic stories, as then I am more likely to compare it to real world, and in my experience it pretty much always ends up fucked up in some way. But then, most relationships end up fucked up in some way, and this is just a manga, so who cares.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry for any confusion. Doesn't seem forum @s notify in a way I noticed on the main site. Always intended to upload this to MD too after the initial set of corrections were made but it slipped through. Hope some others can enjoy.
Thanks I appreciate it! Glad to give the credit to the right group \o/

Users who are viewing this thread