Makyou Seikatsu: Gakeppuchi Boukensha ga Hikikomoru ni wa Hirosugiru - Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
It's funny how he acknowledges her as a demon, and calls this unexplored territory the "demon land", but is still like "alright I paid a guy who's never been here 5 gold, it's mine! Get out!" when it's probably closer to their territory than his (though I assume she lived on an island or something, so the author doesn't actually have to care about that question).

Dex-chan lover
There's something I learned about getting salt from seawater if anyone cares. You do boil it to evaporate the water to form salt crystals. However you want to dump out the liquid when it's down to 20% or something because that'll have all the bad tasting minerals and literal shit. There's some useless knowledge for ya.

Dex-chan lover
What-The-Fuck-Is-Going-On.gif

This overt "come read at our site" only makes me want to go to your site less when your quality is about a half step above what Rightdark Scans puts out.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Page 13 , there's a wrong translation there. When the MC invited Cher to "go home" with him, the next panel shows Cher saying "Frog...frog!". This is wrong because the verb/word "to go home" in Japanese is 'kaeru', which was what the MC said to Cher. Cher mimicking the word 'kaeru' was written in katakana カエル because she is saying the word as a non-native to the language. The TL group literally translated it to "frog" (which is also 'kaeru' in Japanese), not taking the context in consideration - and they also made the same mistake near the end.

Can't believe this manga adaptation will end at chapter 15.

Dex-chan lover
I do. Ocean water sounds unbelievably filthy, so I always wondered if the salt required further purification.
You'd want to filter as much as you can before boiling. That way you don't get sand and other debris in your salt.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur good work...
^^...

Maybe she is mage type?
@.@...

Users who are viewing this thread