Mamahaha no Tsurego ga Moto Kanodatta

Dex-chan lover
@Kggg : this is spoiler from up to volume 4
They still hasn't got back into the boyfriend and girlfriend status. After 4 months, they even starting to get comfortable with the weird distancing of being siblings with history.
They both still have regrets from back then though, such as, what if they did things differently, what if they try to fix their relationship. Even as they think of letting go the past, "love just wont give up".

Mizuto is actually a detached person. Because of his upbringing (his mother died after giving birth, so he never experienced that part of life) he sees the world as an observer. It's not until their first date, when Yume got lost and cried to him from the phone (this is at the end of volume 1, so probably close to chapter 18~20 of the manga), that he consider her to be special, the only real person in his world. Yes, she's that special for him. But he probably want to keep their current distance as siblings, avoiding the "lovers" label that had torn them apart before.
Yume is also still caught in the past, but after volume 4 she finally decides to move forward. She admit, she still love him, but will no longer be trapped in the past. She wants to win his heart again, and this time against her old self who he still can't let go.

There is another girl, Isana, a loner light novel otaku girl. Cute, big boobs, living life at her own pace, Yurucamp's Nadeshiko's voice. Even Yume think she's a perfect girlfriend for Mizuto. He also admits, Yume's victory is because she came to his life earlier than Isana.
But she's rejected when she confessed (Mizuto still loves his old girlfriend) so she returns to being a very close friend (described as "couple who has been living together for 3 years and wouldn't be surprising if one of them suddenly says 'Hey, lets get married' out of the blue", or between a big dog and her owner, even his parents thought she's his ex-girlfriend) and is actually enjoying the one-sided love more than if she actually become the girlfriend, so she's not in the competition.

Group Leader
it's disgust me, go on

Domestic no Kanojo vr. Masochist one sided love.

to be honest i dont read this manga, and i know where will this story is going to be. Domestic no Kanojojo is enough.

Also i am pretty sure, this series is hardly to get a drama moment. Novel reader please spoil me some the drama moments from this series.

Dex-chan lover
Just a heads up, a group is picking up translation for the novel.
It's at chapter 3 last time I check, which should cover the details of up to manga chapter 5.

Why they label it Domekano on the site menu, gods know

AAAHHH I LOVE THE PREMISE OF THIS MANGA. Character interactions especially those two are really great. The writing style is a bit annoying tho with the repetitive flashbacks... But still, love it. HOPE MORE CHAPS WILL BE TRANSLATED, TRANSLATOR-SAN!

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, gave the first volume a try, but it's really not sticking. It feels like it wants to be Domestic Girlfriend, but no triangle and less punchable protagonists.

Dex-chan lover
Promo clip for the drama CD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ilRxzNRBIk

Fed-Kun's army
@openeeyes They're pros in the sense that "at least it's not Domestic Girlfriend", but it's the same kind of angle and is still pretty sloppy about it.

Group Leader
why am I reading this again ? ... ah yea I have trash tastes ...

> The children of the partner of their parent’s remarriage was their ex-lover!?

Awww... This line is bit confusing.

Ok this isn't fair. They're only doing 2 chapters every 2 months by the looks of it. I don't think I can hold out that long.

Dex-chan lover
Raw is 16 already and entering the climax chapter of volume 1.

Now, can't wait for the best girl.

Users who are viewing this thread