Mamonotachi wa Katazuke Rarenai - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - Idoru and Kliera

Contributor
Later on
Idoru took some of of that shrinking potion and then they mated. Then they started getting off on making each other dirty then cleaning each other up over and over again. The cycles kept increasing in both speed and intensity until no one heard from them again, and when someone went to check on them all they found was bodies shredded down until their organs barely remains, and random cleaning tools, soaked in various rotting bodily fluids.

Gotta give it that Gal Cleaning vibe.

A very clean and graceful ending, other than a certain other manga that shall be never named.

Why did y'all have to mention g*l cl*ning I came here to have a good time and now I'm feeling attacked

Double-page supporter
I can't believe it's finished 😭 I'm gonna miss seeing the updates for this one but it's been a great ride.

Thank you for scanlating all the chapters!!

A good ending for a good little read.
Thank you for the translation :)

I will really miss this one, a very good read. It certainly healed my heart filled with degenerate filthy weebness. Cleaning is magic!

Double-page supporter
Felt like it still had more to tell, but ended rather well.

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
And it's over, loved it from beginning to end. ¡Thank you for this wholesome manga!

Double-page supporter
New pact has been signed.

Thanks for providing this sweet manga. Really appreciate it.

Dex-chan lover
Wait a moment.

If they have a kid, that kid would be obsessed with cleaning and have "dragon" in the name.

MY GOD
l7okqkrfzxihylx3vt4rgmggt34xkx7u_hq.jpg

A good manga from start to finish, also best cleaning manga, no contest here. I will miss this but if the end was gonna be a "all unite for a cause", it makes sense why it was relatively short. Each character was unique and likeable. The ending was good too! Thabk you mangaka and scanlator team wherever you are!

Also @eviljackspicer , nice theory! Lmao he even has Idoru's eyes xD

Users who are viewing this thread