Mane Mane Nichi Nichi - Ch. 4 - Popular

Dex-chan lover
Didnt expect wholesome childhood budding romance
qljozfj8efw01.jpg

At least we can expect sheep girl to not date him (hopefully)

Dex-chan lover
Didnt expect wholesome childhood budding romance
qljozfj8efw01.jpg

At least we can expect sheep girl to not date him (hopefully)
She's currently the only protagonist whose love interest has at least a superficial personality and she has a broad forehead, so I think she's too invincible. And unlike the "boyfriend" of Gyaru-chan, we can tell him apart from the other guys in the club, lmao.

Dex-chan lover
First off, I haven't had a hit of pure osananajimi in a minute. Maybe I'll relapse.

Second, TLs are coming out quick, thanks for translation!

Dex-chan lover
I always find desperate girls wanting to be popular fun. Reminds me of similar girls irl.
I think the prime example is Yamada from B gata H kei.
Well, Nagisa still has some pretty original ways to become popular. Imagine if you asked your female childhood friend to tell the girls at the club that you have a big dick.

Dex-chan lover
Hna! His stoic looks really reminds me of Ayumu, and Nagisa also reminds me a bit of Urushi - appearance wise, that is.

I always find desperate girls wanting to be popular fun. Reminds me of similar girls irl.
I think the prime example is Yamada from B gata H kei.
Romance tag that you dreaded in the first chap might be on the way now, bro.
But well... there goes my statement in first chapter that there's no romance tag in sight unless it's Yuri.

Dex-chan lover
Hna! His stoic looks really reminds me of Ayumu, and Nagisa also reminds me a bit of Urushi - appearance wise, that is.

Romance tag that you dreaded in the first chap might be on the way now, bro.
But well... there goes my statement in first chapter that there's no romance tag in sight unless it's Yuri.
We don't know how noticeable it will be. Maybe it will be pure SoL with occasional romantic chapters. It could be the other way around, that it will be a SoL rom-com like Horimiya. Who knows. This is the only chapter with an explicit romance so far.

Dex-chan lover
Im confused he said all his series ended last year but dosnt he have the 2 spinoff series still going?

Users who are viewing this thread