Manga Request - Summertime Rendering 2026 [Not ex-licence]

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per template,

Name: Summertime Rendering 2026: The Room that Dreams of Murder
MD Link: https://mangadex.org/title/e71a2097...rendering-2026-the-room-that-dreams-of-murder
Language: English
Chapters: 1 - 2
Source: MangaPlus

Hello people,

I am writing as per the suggestion of ShiroKuma from the Discord server. I am seeking assistance to upload 'Summertime Rendering 2026', which is no longer available online. The MangaDex links lead to 404 pages, and MangaPlus, which used to host the official translation, has removed it, leading to a 404 page. As a result, the English version of this manga is not preserved anywhere online.

ShiroKuma mentioned that it is odd for MangaPlus to lose the license that fast since it was released just last year, which makes this situation unusual and concerning.

I have rips from the official translation but understand that MangaDex does not allow official translations or RAWs. Paraphrasing is also not allowed, so I am seeking guidance on how to make this manga available to the community without violating any rules.

Any assistance or guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and consideration.
P.S. I summarised using AI, but hope this gets bumped and gets archived, before being lost in the discord server.

Zehn

Power Uploader
As per Rule
1.2.1 The only exemptions to this rule are when:

1.2.1.3 The license has expired.
It should be okay to upload under MangaPlus (Ex-Licenses) but given the history between MangaPlus and MangaDex, It's better to get a mod's take on this, Just wait until a mod sees your post.

As per Rule

It should be okay to upload under MangaPlus (Ex-Licenses) but given the history between MangaPlus and MangaDex, It's better to get a mod's take on this, Just wait until a mod sees your post.
Thank you, first time considering this so don't know the nuances. You're right tho, should wait for mods

Read the subforum guidelines.
As per template,

Name: Summertime Rendering 2026: The Room that Dreams of Murder
MD Link: https://mangadex.org/title/e71a2097...rendering-2026-the-room-that-dreams-of-murder
Language: English
Chapters: 1 - 2
Source: MangaPlus

Hello people,

I am writing as per the suggestion of ShiroKuma from the Discord server. I am seeking assistance to upload 'Summertime Rendering 2026', which is no longer available online. The MangaDex links lead to 404 pages, and MangaPlus, which used to host the official translation, has removed it, leading to a 404 page. As a result, the English version of this manga is not preserved anywhere online.

ShiroKuma mentioned that it is odd for MangaPlus to lose the license that fast since it was released just last year, which makes this situation unusual and concerning.

I have rips from the official translation but understand that MangaDex does not allow official translations or RAWs. Paraphrasing is also not allowed, so I am seeking guidance on how to make this manga available to the community without violating any rules.

Any assistance or guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and consideration.
P.S. I summarised using AI, but hope this gets bumped and gets archived, before being lost in the discord server.

Zehn
i found a raw version manga in another site https://mangareader.to/read/startin...irl-and-my-invincible-life-50399/ja/chapter-1

i am waiting for the manga to be translated in english

Power Uploader
୧⍢⃝୨
Staff
Super Moderator
Seems like this title is available again through the Manga Plus MAX subscription service. This makes it no longer an ex-licence.Screenshot_20231005_095147.png

Also, gotta mention we don't have history of ex-licences uploads for Manga Plus, so even at the time of this post, it was highly unlikely to be allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread