MangaDex@​Home and other important updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Xaelath: Third world countries are not bound by copyright law too much, so Viz is very afraid to release it globally. Southeast Asian countries like Thailand, Vietnam or Indonesia consider copyright law to be nothing. Especially Vietnam, If you search for the keyword "truyện" on google, the results will be a bunch of websites posting illegal translated manga in Vietnamese. The same goes for Thailand with the keyword "มังงะ".
P/S: Well, It's not like I hate these communities, just stated some facts. There is a Vietnamese translation group working on Ichinose Guren manga which I've been following.

WHY was I even allowed to make an account here... If I cam never read anything. That is so messed up. I wasted HOURS Since I made an account here trying tp find ANYTHING to read. Thanks for wastinh my time! ! 😐😐😡😡

Dex-chan lover
@madderhatter
WHY was I even allowed to make an account here... If I cam never read anything. That is so messed up. I wasted HOURS Since I made an account here trying tp find ANYTHING to read. Thanks for wastinh my time! ! 😐😐😡😡
Alright, I'll take the bait.

What on Earth are you talking about?

Dex-chan lover
@bigtiddyoneesan
Judging by his profile description (the non-moonspeak portion):
Hello! I am a Yaoi Author. I write fictional bl novels that include lots of hot bl and smut!
I hypothesize that said user has yet to discover the H-toggle (where many of the titles in his strike zone would be located),
which, as a certain developer from a certain non-existent country has stated, can be quite tricky to find.

Dex-chan lover
@comeonnow0
which, as a certain developer from a certain non-existent country has stated, can be quite tricky to find.
All memes aside, I genuinely think that the H-toggle is too difficult for the average NPC to find on it's own. Maybe devs should just automatically turn it on for any users that use multiple emojis/type with 4th grade level (or under) grammar/read Villainess manga.

Dex-chan lover
Great! The user unfriendly UI has Gatekept a Degenerate from entering this fair Cove.

Hmmm... Bit of a harsh comment

Also nothing wrong with Villaness tags

P.s "WHY was I even allowed-" This hurts my brain cells.

Dex-chan lover
@comeonnow0
Good work, detective. Looks like this C-tier user (right above D-tier (D-tier is for defaultbros)) is mad about something on their end and taking it out on MangaDex. I'll hear the rest of the story down at the station.

Geeeze... Gang up on me why don't you... All the name calling really necessary? I could address all of the stabs at my personality, character, and everything else but... Why? You are who you are and your opinions are yours to have 👍 whatever. I had been trying to find help even the tutorials were said not to be available in my language. So after literally days of trying I found a blog here somewhere that I could actually read. I obviously am not a dev of any kind ... As you alls "code names " for me clearly states... Yes I am a level D with level Q knowledge about the $6Fej Switch... And blah blah blah. Whatever that meant. I was frustrated not only because of well.. LIFE over-all but my small means of escaping this 44 year HELL trap called life was denied over and over. Manga is my means of escape when my writing is blocked. Now... I am just being HUMAN so excuse my basic arse language of HUMAN frustration. The blog I read... Perhaps I misunderstood, it seemed to me like this place was essentially becoming a ghost town. People's switches were going to be automatically placed on a setting where their language would show nothing available to read. That IS what seemed to have happened to me. So I was confused about why let people create accounts on your site, if no one was going to be able to READ anything. According to what I had just read. It felt like a total waste of time to sit here fiddling with my eettings noght after night just to find out I never had a chance to belong and read any content here from tje start. Idk... Seemed like a pretty straight forward problem/point of frustration to a "slow old poor grammatically defunct looser" like myself... You all MUST be young to have such passion about defending the door slammed in MY face. I don't get what everyone else here is so pissed off about. I commented to ONE person. I saw somewhere if anyone was left to help it would be them. To the person I addressed... I am old enough yo be able to admit my errors. So, I do apologize to YOU for snapping in frustration like it was your fault. I should not have taken it out on you like that. To everyone else that joined the A&B conversation with cocky "defender stances" I think you make the person I addressed look weak when they likely are not. I am ONE person. I addressed ONE person. It really wouldn't take a MOB of INSULTS to fix this OR for me to calm down and apologize. I THINK yhat person and I could've fixed this between us... Without the hate banging circus showing up ✌ ~HaTTeR

P.S. MY spelling or misspellings is NOT because I am illiterate. I happen to be very used to typing from a full physical keyboard. Some of the fiction I write has no less than 150K words... Takes a YEAR to write... And subsequently I have developed a touch of arthritis and a tiny bit of carpal tunnel to boot. So typing on this Tiny Android is not only painful... But is very difficult at times. So PARDON my damn sloppy spelling... From my phone I do the BEST that I CAN.

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz
yo lulz is this what you meant by whoosh?
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
@madderhatter
To address the issue of not being able to read manga, has it been fixed yet?

If not, have you tried changing the language filter (the gear icon to the left of your username in the top right)? If you make sure that Filter chapter languages: shows English, that might solve the problem.

If that doesn't work, maybe try accessing the site on another device or from another Wifi source.

so any way to get manga@home working on a nas? i got storage, and i got speed just no skill to get things done on a blody nas. I hate unix/linux talks my dyslexia dont like the language.
else i need to woop up a thin client and make it a thick client with aditional storage.

Ada

Thank you Holo for everything you have done for us😘

@Notesha yeah it is so obvious that I didn't have to tell the whole reason when I said she didn't mature. Anyone could conclude that when they read what I said, unless they are platypus bears with pink horns and silver wings. So effin obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread