MangaDex@​Home and other important updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@justforthelulz
Now the question is Who was is the stronger personality? Ixlone because it's the one that remained, or Holo that "stepped-down" and took control of Ixlone?

Contributor
>Holo Retiring

These are two words I wish I never had to hear. Oh man. So long, and thanks for all the fish.

since this is the beginning of the end it was nice using the site see ya x

@bigtiddyoneesan @justforthelulz
Actualy both Holo and Ix are split personalities of Bob.
anYvMjL_700bwp.webp

Group Leader
Thanks Holo, for all the efforts to keep this project going
(🐬 🐬 🐬 attempts to do a surprisingly sophisticated double backwards somersault through a hoop, whilst whistling the ‘Star-Spangled Banner’ )

@holo

Hope you still stick around the forums bud, I remember speaking to you when you and the gang were first planning Mangadex's first public release on reddit. Sad to see you stepping down but IRL business should always take precedence over anything else, take it easy and kick up your feet; having been through workplace burnout myself in a IT/network ops environment I know how drained you must feel. You've gone above and beyond expectations, seeing this site go from an idea to a shell of a website that may as well have been a shared FTP folder with a GUI on top to what it is now is honestly incredible. I don't think we could have made it to this point without you, and I hope you can rest easy on your laurels and enjoy your retirement from MD.

Again, hope to see you around, even if it isn't in the near future, won't feel like the same site without knowing you're no longer part of the team.

tenor.gif

So when are those six titles going to be made available again? Surely you're not just going to cave to their whims?

Time to start fighting back to those take down notices or moving to country that don't care about 'em.

Once you give 'em an inch, they'll take a mile.

Best to make your take down process long, lengthy, incredibly tedious, and a pain so literally no one ever files one. I don't believe in take downs for translated material.

Group Leader
Hmm, I'm doing a Viz ex license, idk much about the legal realm of this, should I be concerned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread