MangaDex@​Home and other important updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
@bugmenot2
wjcGh7pt.jpg

Ty, wouldn't have found that on my own. Fucking hilarious.

How much cpu, ram and storage would MD@H take? cuz I found a $3.50 vps that has 512mb of ram and 1 vcore with a 1/2tb of storage. Would that be enough? and also would it be better to buy the vps every month or directly donate the $3.50?
edit: oh and bandwidth as it has a 2tb cap

@bigtiddyoneesan even though you're confused (and uninvolved) the attitude you show is inappropriate, just because someone makes a mistake you should say 'fuck' immediately. Pardon me for my mistake, but the words you speak mirrors your personality. The words you speak cannot be taken back, you hurt people even though they do not admit it.
P.S. it was the sc of the notif of Notesha replying to my comment.

Dex-chan lover
@HazyJ
A direct insult, huh? And here I thought my "plllbtttlbltlt.gif" would show that it's nothing serious.

And yeah, I can see that it's a screenshot, as I correctly linked it in my above post for you. If you look at bugmenot2's comment on this page, you'll see that he already solved that mystery.

And another thing, just a screenshot of a mention hardly gives context. People aren't looking for connect-the-dots-type explanations out here.

P.S. the words you speak cannot be taken back, and you hurt me even though I do not admit it.

This probably doesn't mean much, but thank you for of the hard work you and your team have put in over the years.

I'm sure the new team will take excellent care of the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread