MangaDex Gaming Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
@conundrum23 doesn't make it any better for me considering i'm in indonesia...but at least i'm not in australia, which in gaming terms is the literal corner of the gaming world, being really far from practically any country that's not NZ...no wait. does this mean that NZ is actually even worse in terms of connecting to other regions that's not literally next to them?

@Wolvenworks +62 is better than aussie? m8 if i asked to be where i play at, i more prefer down under than here. bloody salty trash talkers everywhere. and the internet is (not so) good enough to reach na server of any game

Dex-chan lover
@Tunik87 well at least we can have that sweet-ass under-100 ping to SG. why would i play to NA servers if i know that i'm going to get 200+ anyway? boubt it's better to play NA servers from oz anyway. as for the saltiness.....we're just hardcore. it's just a very asian thing to be hardcore at games lol but the upside the chinese don't usually speak english, so they salt in chinese so you don't have to understand any of it. i'm usually more amused to how quiet certain games can be. like, you normally don't see anyone even chat beyond canned chat on WoT in ASIA because 80% the server are east asians. it's actually kinda unnerving how quiet it is. like, if you don't want SEA toxic, just avoid CSGO and DOTA because i'm sure that it's not any less saltier in NA anyway. things like a non-toxic community are only possible on smaller and/or more grassroots communities anyway. i rarely see ppl being toxic in Mordhau because it's such a skill-heavy game that makes you have no options but to accept that yeah, you're terrible at this but swordfights are cooool

Oof, I would play, but having like a 200ms ping would be all sorts of not fun for my main classes if it is indeed hosted in NL.

@BestBoy

Lol steam's numbers for tf2 are heavily inflated due to trading/idle bots. Also this month's playerbase only spiked because a bug happened where certain crates were giving guaranteed unusuals.

https://teamwork.tf/community/statistics <actual accurate accounting of the playercount,about 1/3rd of what's reported by steam which takes it down from a top 10 online steam game to...like 35-40th place.

Dex-chan lover
@akole

Ah, that certainly makes sense, but regardless, it's still very impressive for a 7 year old game to be 35th out of nearly 10,000 games. Also, the bug happened last month from July 26/27 to July 29. The spike leveled out within a few days.

Dex-chan lover
I was part of the Doki Steam community, but not much came of that.

I've joined this one as well, but I'm not expecting much either.

Dex-chan lover
An idle server might be better although I probs won't go on anymore due to ping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread