MangaDex Is Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my android 9 unrooted phone, I can't login and see old chapter in Opera, Aloha, and UC Browser. But, I can do it normally in Chrome, Firefox, and Brave.
The problem is I usually only use Opera, because in other browser I can't visit reddit, imgur, and many others site which is blocked in my country. And I hate the ads in Aloha and UCbrowser.
before maintenance I can do it all normally in Opera, is it only temporary because mangadex still in maintenance?

*oh well nevermind, I only need to disable data saving in Opera, it's working again

What's the difference of mangadex.org with mangadex.to ?

The existence of .to is just something I noticed. The .to site seems duplicate to each other. But I can't login to .to, however it seems older chapters I can not see here is available there

Contributor
@tenhut

If you can't log in there, you better change your password here just to be sure.
I know that mangadex got .org .com and .cc but i don't think that .to is theirs.
I can't say for sure, but do change your password just to be sure

Is it just me or it's getting harder load even new chapters. The cache image would only be saved after it's fully downloaded, I'm reading it in long strip so it would fail to load after some moments, refresh the page, and do it again and again and again, only to see it's fail again.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@tenhut As @Pika mentioned, you've just given your login information to a phishing site, so I suggest you change it on every site that uses the same username/password combination.

My login details for this site is unique (and I barely use this account) so no worries. (I did change the pass here).

Group Leader
So, anyone else still has trouble loading the older chapters?

Older chapters is load slow or isn't load, ctrl+f5 is fixed but only short time, a few chapters letter need to ctrl+f5 again.

Dex-chan lover
Same here, I've been re-reading very old manga like AKB49 and Houshin Engi, and the chapters load very slowly, not to the point of failed images but it takes a lot more time to load than newly uploaded chapters. Changing servers doesn't work btw.

Dex-chan lover
@Teasday ,

@Holo ,

@Zephyrus ,

@Plykiya ,

@ixlone ,

@Kafka ,

@Lymus ,

@Electromaster ,

@icelord ,

someone is uploading the official scans of this manga , so i will dirty my hands and become a snitch and report them , lol : https://mangadex.org/title/********* ( the chapters were already removed , so i deleted the manga 's name to hide the evidence , lol )

cant have mangadex being DMCA again .

for future events , can you tell me which mods should i contact to report about official scans ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread