MangaDex Is Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bot

nice to see shit'sback up now i can go read mangadex comments they go great with popcorn and a side of manga but serious question about the ongoing stone problem that guy is super sketchy kinda got infamious for his err spear fishing technique (i liken it to dynamite in a fish pond) if you guys run ads be very careful as they can be used as "proof" of profiting off of pirated material and he (or opertunist's) may club you over the head with them have you guy's considered your own merch and a means of pulling something like the million dollar homepage as a means of us poor folks (or others) to charge up a wallet of some kind to buy said merch via pay per click ad's on the err ad page just spit balling here

Power Uploader
Stressed like hell for 3 days, because I thought it wouldn't come back.

Keep up the good work.

Group Leader
I honestly don't mind the fact that this site has to run ads to support itself. As long as it isn't some sort of pop-ups then it's fine.

Of course, that's subjective and I can't speak for the majority of readers here.

MD is a great site, I don't want it to go down just because of fucking Boruto.

Dex-chan lover
I made it ... it took me a while but I manage to reach the new camp in time. Sadly we lost some of our comrades on the way here. 😟

So happy to have you back, and a huge thank you to everyone at MD for all of your hard work! 😸

Group Leader
@Tsudow

Ads on this website -- either Mangadex go with one or more advert aggregators who will pay them mucho bucks to post any ads they get paid for themselves on this website, or Mangadex spend time and effort finding ethical advertisers and validating every individual advert sold to them to display on their website. The first is easy, just enable the code to insert ads and rake in the cash but it inevitably ends up with the place being littered with viruses, popups and spam rape engines like some other manga aggregator websites we could mention. The second alternative is a lot of work for little pay, taking away time and effort from keeping the website running and delivering ad-free manga to us leechers.

My vote (and i don't get a vote) is for no adverts.

Welcome back! This is my favourite manga website.
Also I have a problem. Some manga doesn't load for me, the pages. Does everybody have the same problem? Using data and WiFi nothing working on mobile website.

@Kozutan
Very first post answers your question: “ 2. Due to the length of time it takes to move the domain, older chapters aren't available just yet. It will probably be the beginning of next week before they're available but we're hoping the move will complete before the weekend is over. You can, however, upload new chapters, comment on old chapters, etc., etc.”

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so the downtime was due to VIZ? WTF! Do VIZ wanna kill the manga scene like YenPress did to LN? Jesus man...

If I was reading like 25 diferent mangas in the .org now I need to migrate them to the .cc or in the next week the .org gona come back ?

@w1j1ks
That's strange, I still have them all 🤨 (had no problem whatsoever, didn't do anything similar to search them or something)
Try asking help to the staff, maybe they can help you

edit: just realized you were talking about older chapters, sorry

Have you thought about creating an extra approval layer for Manga's from "Delicate" companies?
Or would this be too much to handle? (as in too difficult to do or too much work to keep approving chapters)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread