MangaDex Is Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
all this over FUCKING Boruto

truly the shounenshit scourge is the enemy of all good, decent men

Dex-chan lover
@Suzuran My first thought as well. However, the latter part of your post must be incorrect. Seeing how much the USA loves patent/copyright trolls, nothing they do is clearly criminal and is, in fact, encouraged by the US legal system. Practice triumphs over theory. This is best demonstrated by the heavy emphasis on precedents.

Anyone know a decent mangareading site? Several if possible. I'm using Magakakalot but has mostly korean webcomics..... 🙄
Cause mangadex as it is is on very shaky grounds. I don't expect it to survive 2020. Just like Mangarock. RiP.

I personally just discovered this site a few days before the shutdown and really don't want it to disappear. This place has fantastic search functions, useful follow settings so I can mark future reads, and even an RSS feed! Silly manga companies should hire translators for simultaneous localization releases instead of wasting money on legal nonsense. Piracy is a matter of convenience and "logistics", not money.

I hope the old chapters go online soon, I have so much to read.

Just the start of the year, the site survive another trial,
I'm so glad that its back now, mangadex is probably the best manga site out there.

Power Uploader
@Indekkusu Those that target fan translation and ex-licensed scan, vs an actual licensed scan such as in this case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread