MangaDex Is Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back guys.

Just a quick note, the site seems to be loading slowly for me, wondering if it’s a problem on my end or if others have this same problem.

I seem to have no trouble loading other sites.

Fed-Kun's army
Welcome back, lads

@Teasday
So, idk if someone already mentions it yet, but any ETA for going back to .org? I mean I still need to use other alt site to read the >2 days chapters if I want to marathon-read some manga.

Dex-chan lover
To think all this sh#t happen because of Boruto.
And after all those traffic they got after being redirected to Manga +.

Glad you guys are back.

Okay, it's nearly nothing readable here for me now. I sincerely hope that you'll come back correctly though and that uploaders won't run away by then. I'll pray Aqua for you, as usual.
The one, who redirected me here from isitdownrightnow when I was about to give up, thank you, fellow.

Nice that this place is back! I can't seem to load any pages from any manga though 😭😭😭😭

Power Uploader
@pantsu_invader You know what's so fucked up in this case? They used DMCA reason to get a court order to FORCE CF TO GIVE UP MD OPERATORS' IDENTITY. Not trying to demand MD to remove the copyrighted chapter (which they surely would do), not filing a DMCA notice to MD staff directly, no. They had to freaking get a court order to directly get MD staff's personal info for god-knows-what purpose.

Dex-chan lover
So that Torrentfreak article about an American publisher going after you guys for distributing Mexican burritos was true? Damn! Sad world we live in. Glad you're alive. Not so glad I have to re-jig my reader settings.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, there is a god! With Mangarock down for the count and Mangadex in limbo temporarily I was almost about to run to a nearby manga shop out of pure desperation to find ANYTHING to fill my daily manga fix. But to say the collection of manga in my country to be sparse would be the understatement of the new year. Theres nothing to read other then super old mangas!

Fed-Kun's army
image load so slow, is it me or does everyone have the same experience as mine?

I feel like a dumdum when i was still using
https://mangadex.org/ to access md.
Hope there is a way to inform other people the change in domain name who try to access md with the old url.

Fed-Kun's army
Yes! It's good to be back! Thank you for all of your hard works.

PS: Fuk that Boruto, who the hell read that shitty crap anyway

Don't give the option for users to provide "fan made" content on this site since the Boruto fan base needs someone to babysit them on what's acceptable. I thought my manga reading days were gone for good

Contributor
The image was slow because they still mitigate from old server to repair old unloading manga.
I dont know how long to take this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread