MangaDex Is Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so happy to see this is back. Sorry to hear you guys went through so much headache. Thank-you for the work you put in to bring this back.

Thank you for the hard work! If you guys accept donations I'm more than willing to donate! I don't know where else I would find a manga website of the same quality of Mangadex. <3

Dex-chan lover
Does this mean that "Path Network" is no longer supporting you guys? As from what I understood they helped with data storage or was it DDOS protection.

@Teasday
Will all chapters be unavailable up until the whole process is completed, or will individual chapters become available as the move progresses?

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@kraize Nothing has changed about our relationship with Path

@pizza It's going to be all or nothing

Dex-chan lover
Viz uploaded the illegal chapter themselves
They won't be around for much longer since BAT and .eth sites are coming, and Viz will not survive this change

Double-page supporter
Following the termination of our reseller's support and handling of our donations, the existing donation method is no longer a viable option. Active supporters will have been sent an email about this. We are currently looking into alternative methods of support. With ads as a last resort.

I've been wondering why the donations have been taking so long to acknowledge, does that mean paypal is no good anymore?

Dex-chan lover
Capturedcdddd.png

X13-1.png

Captureyfyt.png

Well, it's about fucking time

that 72 hours about killed me

@coolxal
BAT (Basic attention Token) is something thats going to be implemented in the Brave browser. tl:dr is that its like being paid to see ads on webpages and using it to pay others

I think there should be a mirror website that is up just in case something like this happens again

but woooo! gj to staff

I looked into the address on the DMCA claim, and they aren't as they appear.
"Remove Your Media, LLC" has an address that's really a place named "Farmbyrd" in Plano, Texas. They seems to serve rotisserie chicken. Unless Farmbyrd offers law services I'm unaware of, that looks wrong.
Then I looked into "Stone & Vaughn Law" and their address took me to a "Pack 'N' Mail" in Denton, Texas. Again, I don't think a mail centre offers legal services either.

The only thing in common with "Stone & Vaughn Law" and "Remove Your Media" is that both have emails and a website as their sole presence, barring the former having a phone number.
Looks like Viz Media hired copyright trolls and they're going bonkers again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread