MangaDex v3 is live, and a general site update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using Google Chrome on my computer and it seems the scrolling using the up and down arrows is broken. It jerks and then goes extremely slow. I tried the different settings but none worked. The previous scrolling works fine as well as the rest of the sites scrolling but the reader is different.

I lost pretty much all of my follows, just like Sniku above me. Is this a bug or something?

Miku best girl
Admin
All your follows are still in the database though...

How do I get it to look like it was before??? :(

Scrolled too far while trying to read the last page? TOO BAD, here's the next chapter!
Wanna go back to the previous chapter and read that last page? TOO BAD, here's the start of the chapter and you'll have to manually scroll to the bottom to get the images to load again!

good times yay

It's only displaying one manga in my follows. Although I had them there around 40. :(

Not sure what might be going wrong then but this is what I see in my follow page: https://i.imgur.com/es5g6iu.png

Whereas before the update I was following well over 100 series. It's not too much of a pain to just refollow the ones I remember, it's just the ones I don't remember that I'm worried about forgetting and not being able to find again.

Can I post feedback/suggestions here?

Could I suggest having the 'eye' icon for read chapters on the new homepage's follow tab?
Might have been suggested already somewhere.

The mangadex.org/follows page displays as it always did with the eye icons on read chapters so that's cool.

Fed-Kun's army
Not a fan of the changes to the manga viewer, but I do like the new mainpage layout.

It would be nice if you increased the threshold even more. It's still too "slippery"
> * [fix] Moving to a next or previous chapter by mouse wheel scrolling in long strip mode now has a slight threshold to prevent accidental chapter changing

Dex-chan lover
Please add title class to the manga title in the follow page.
Previous version of follow page have that, and the current main page also have that.
And it'd really helps to read the full title those manga with long-ass title, especially things like danmachi's spin-off.

Miku best girl
Admin
To anyone with disappearing follows, go and follow something else, it will fix your problem.

Contributor
@Wizardrone - You can use the old reader style, is called legacy in the settings. I do it too since i like the old one more.

@Zephyrus

I thought that might be the case but it's good to know for sure. Is there an estimated time frame for when the block user function will block posts?

Sorry the default settings feel clunky af even if we try to read in longstrip it doesn't load all the pages at once you have to scroll down, hit a limiter, and then try to scroll down again once the page has loaded, I appreciate the effort but this is not an improvement for the reader's side, at least not for me. is there any way for me to go back to the old layout? thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread