Mankitsu Shitai Jouren-san - Ch. 30.1

Dex-chan lover
Someone needs to do a tanabata wish and write blood for the blood god, skulls for the skull throne.

Dex-chan lover
Honami went straight for the first name title :meguupog:. Then again, I guess Toshi mysteriously went straight for it too way back when (quietly). I guess they aren't in the same school and he's older, so it's not quite as intimate.

But I mean, it makes sense. Heck, it's our first time hearing his full given name. Only had his employee tag, which would have his family name on it. And I think they only really hung out once after work/school.

Dex-chan lover
Using the first name instantly to prepare for when they share the same last name :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
4e73ca59dea9e69fb0c94551c0eab7f51453acfa.gif

Based until she comes for him

Contributor
Back to regular fluffy wholesome programming. I feel like it'll be a while for lewds to be back, but the bar has already been raised so things can still get as spicy as last time. Not complaining though, this is also a comfy read when it's not trying to be lewd.

D'aww, she wants to jump his bones go on first-name basis with him already. Then again IIRC he already calls her Honami, not her family name Yano. So she was disappointed they weren't on first-name basis already (a Japanese cultural thing that exists only between lovers, family and best friends).

So it was Toshiki, and Toshi was just a nickname used by relatives. Noted. Yui and Honami interact with that introduction, but what I want to see is Yui and Shiyu interacting somehow.

Dex-chan lover
NGL, I was totally expecting him to act all sus around her from ‘the incidient’ (or evidence?) last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Back to regular fluffy wholesome programming. I feel like it'll be a while for lewds to be back, but the bar has already been raised so things can still get as spicy as last time. Not complaining though, this is also a comfy read when it's not trying to be lewd.

D'aww, she wants to jump his bones go on first-name basis with him already. Then again IIRC he already calls her Honami, not her family name Yano. So she was disappointed they weren't on first-name basis already (a Japanese cultural thing that exists only between lovers, family and best friends).

So it was Toshiki, and Toshi was just a nickname used by relatives. Noted. Yui and Honami interact with that introduction, but what I want to see is Yui and Shiyu interacting somehow.
It's exhausting wondering whether the chapter's going to be more random masturbation shit, NTR, Yuri bait, romcom etc...

Users who are viewing this thread